Build 110491

gch

I have been offered and accepted this new Patch.

What does it do please and whwere can I find it in the forums. I have tried all the obvious places but no joy.

Help, help please, please

Graham Shefford

You find it in game, not on the forums. If you start TRS19 it will immediately prompt you to install it, and the first screen will have Patch available on it in yellow under "purchase content".

Here is what your looking for?

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?161728-TRS19-Service-Pack-2-Released/page3

Goto bottom of page find MSG #1 and which is what I posted below here for you....This should bring you up to speed......It basically an update for the Trainz TRS2019 Program only not any other version of Trainz......

Hope this helps out a little........

================================================================================================

Great news in time for Christmas holidays - we're rolling our the next free update for TRS19 today.

sp2.png

New Content, New Features, Improved Stability

The latest free update for TRS19 is now available and delivers new content, new features and a range of bug fixes, improvements and optimizations.
Service Pack 2 (SP2) unifies all our TRS19 customers onto the same build number with cross-compatibility for content, routes and sessions including multiplayer.
SP2 also updates the file format to Trainz build 4.7 and therefore assets created or saved in SP2 are not compatible with earlier Trainz builds.

Find out more about SP2 here.

Find our more about patching here.

If you have problems patching, it may well be quicker and easier to log in to MyTrainz and download and install the new version.

You will either need to rename your existing install (or just delete it) or install to a new location.

If you choose a new location, then simply point your new install to your old local data folder then run a db repair upon restarting.

Back