Issues with CM

Hey guys

So after SP2 came out, I've started to notice whenever I download an asset that's either faulty or missing dependencies and I fix the issues, it doesn't seem to change to say modified like it usually does, it stays as either faulty or missing dependencies. However, when I look for errors it seems fine and the assets works in previewer.

It gets worse though.

Whenever I go to revert the asset back to original or delete a dependency, it doesn't change to say faulty or missing dependencies, it just stays as modified. Whenever I try to preview it results in a crash and a short database repair.

Is this an issue for anyone else or is it just me? And if anyone else has this problem does anyone know if there's a fix?

Thanks

I recommend running an EDR. Press CTRL while selecting repair database from the menu.

Once completed, and this can take quite a bit longer than a normal DBR, you need to do a couple of things.

If there are any faulty assets listed, right-click and choose view errors and warnings. If there are any real errors, not missing dependencies, by the way, the problem will go away.

Once this is done, close CM and reopen it again. You need to wait a minute or two to let the database settle down. After opening, view the faulty assets again. The list should be reduced.

For any missing dependencies, ensure you have downloaded all updated packages/DLC content. There have been quite a few fixes, updates, and new additions that will need to be installed.

Hope this helps.

I having issues in CM as well but mine are somewhat cm related. Items I thought were installed just up and dispersing happened to the atsf dash 8 and 9's from jr ,my bcol quad window dash 9, and some other items which is kinda suspect.

Back