TS19 sp2 problems with my content.

johnwhelan

It appears some of my assets dependencies are faulty in this version and some are missing.

For the broad gauge wagons try installing Steveflander's bread gauge wagons from jatws.org and that should bring in the missing bogies. For the rest they were created for TANE and they work in TANE. I surmise the content repair gang will be along sometime but for the moment I'm not feeling like going through everything yet again and sorting it out.

Cheerio John

That's odd John as they are all fine here? I do have Steve's bogie. Just downloaded all the BG wagons or rather updated them, all your other wagons are fine apart from one which has location unknown, may have been a test one at some point I'm guessing. Strange though as the updated versions were not showing as out of date when I've done my daily checks.

Last edited:
That's odd John as they are all fine here? I do have Steve's bogie. Just downloaded all the BG wagons or rather updated them, all your other wagons are fine apart from one which has location unknown, may have been a test one at some point I'm guessing. Strange though as the updated versions were not showing as out of date when I've done my daily checks.

There seems to be a batch of BR items such as kuid2:86627:2078:42 which are coming up faulty. I've deleted them and redownloaded them but they are still coming up faulty.

<kuid:-25:1299>,<kuid:44090:55101> are two dependencies that are causing problems.

Cheerio John

Delete the problem content, redownload and then a database rebuild seems to have cured most problems.

Cheerio John

Back