TRS2019 F7 Cabin - Cannot find Right-hand/MPH Version

trainguy799

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I went to go trade out the old F7 cabin on my Santa Fe F-units with the new one for Trainz 2019.

My issue is the only one I found installed is the left-hand version with a KPH speedometer (<kuid:-25:1340>) which is inaccurate for North American units, and the tutorial (http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Adding_the_TRS19_F7_Cabin_to_your_Asset) shows a version for right-hand running with a MPH speedometer (<kuid:-25:1308>) which according to my Trainz 2019 is some sort of road asset, not a cab interior.

My question is, how do I find the version for right-hand running in MPH?

It doesn't seem to exist now. However, trainboi has a very good "EMD Early F Unit Interior", <kuid2:648132:101792:1> that should make for a good replacement.

Note that it is a rather large download, with the cab being 62MB and the dependency being 214MB

DLS: <kuid2:522774:1095:1> Lighted f7interior_mph_rhd 2, from sniper297, 2.3mb (not tested here)
based on the old Auran F7 interior, cabin lights and wheelslip and ammeter corrected
Hope 1 day someone discovers(and uses) the tag: outside-visible-from-cabin
so you dont need insane libraries for all those liveries :)

Hi All
The other versions of the updated version of this cab have not yet been released, however we are looking at options for this. However the original versions should still be on the DLS or builtin, even if they are older models:
<kuid:-25:992> F7 Interior KPH RHD
<kuid:-25:1005> F7 Interior MPH RHD

In regards to the 'outside-visible-from-cabin' tag, this only works if the outside model exactly matches the interior model. If it doesn't, you get overlapped parts or holes, or similar. Since these cab views are designed to replace the older cab views dating back to Trainz 1.0, there are hundreds (actually probably thousands at this point!) of locomotives that use these cab views; these locos would also have conflicting parts if this tag were added. So as nice as this tag is (and it's one I use for most of my own locos), it's not a one size fits all solution, especially for generic cab view assets.

Regards

Back