New Patches TRS19 SP-1 & TRS19 Platinum

jrfolco

Route Builder
Just updated TRS19 SP-1 & TRS19 Platinum with several new patches. Now,when first opening either simulator, I show Platinum Edition 2019 Build 110491. Is this normal, or have both simulators been combined? The Content Managers of both simulators are different. One shows my current WIP up to date, and the other shows my current WIP as several months old. This is because I've only kept one simulator current. Control Panel only shows one version named TRS19.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,
Joe

I updated latest Platinum Plus and 105100 older Platinum only. One update cycle for 105100 but 4 updates for the Plus version. The software should be the same for both be the same now. That was the purpose of the builds as well as bugs. Everyone the same base version with "goodies" for Plus and Gold.

Yes there is now one build for all versions and the resources issued to your MyTrainz account determine the feature set and content you will see.

Your "SP1" updated version will show the same features as "Platinum" since you have purchased those extra features.

The reason CM shows different content is due to each build pointing to a different local data folder (which includes your asset database).

So this is all expected and working correctly.

If there is any content in your SP1 version that you want in the Platinum one, then you can import it across using this guide:
http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Help:Importing_Content

Yes there is now one build for all versions and the resources issued to your MyTrainz account determine the feature set and content you will see.

Your "SP1" updated version will show the same features as "Platinum" since you have purchased those extra features.

The reason CM shows different content is due to each build pointing to a different local data folder (which includes your asset database).

So this is all expected and working correctly.

If there is any content in your SP1 version that you want in the Platinum one, then you can import it across using this guide:
http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Help:Importing_Content

Thanks,Tony
That clears everything up. Keep up the good work, and enjoy the Christmas Holiday.

Joe

Back