TRS19 Service Pack 2 Released

I have Platinum build 105100 and it is saying "no update for Trainz is available at the current time. I am on stream TRS19. I am reluctant to change to a beta stream. If this is available why is it not in the TRS19 stream?

No betas at present, you have platinum so use the platinum stream..... bottom of the list, scroll down.

Last edited:
Stream: "TRS19 Platinum Edition"

TRS19 PE 105100 to TRS19 PE 106618

Patch not viable.
Details:
Failed to determine checksum for: F:\Trainz\Trains Railroad Simulator 2019 Platinum Edition\DebugHelper.exe

When I did a search of the Trainz folder and all of its subfolders, I could find no DebugHelper.exe at all.
Looks like it never got installed during the original installation of TRS19 PE?

Last edited:
Patch will not install. I get pop-up message saying " Failed to create temporary path under parent"
I have Platinum Edition Build 109641.
Help Please.

Seems to be installing okay here, into the lowly Standard version.

Edit: There seem to be two consecutive patching processes, after installing to 322 I had to 394 oh and now a third one to 491!

Last edited:
I've updated to the 110491 version.

Using the Content Store to update 4 routes caused all of them to fail with an error - assets missing from a scs pack.
Now I have a number of faulty routes and sessions - some of them the built-in routes and sessions (e.g. Kickstarter County 2; Settle & Carlisle; EBML; Rocky Mountaineer).
It appears that there are missing dependencies for TANE Trk Oak:-
TANE Trk Oak Chairs-Left, TANE Trk Oak Rail - Left, TANE Trk Oak Rail-Right, TANE Trk Oak Sleepers.

Obviously, this causes severe problems in a route/session - especially those imported from Tane.

Any suggestions? (and if the worst comes to the worst - how do I return to the original?0

Cheers,

Colin

How the hell can they delete dependencies from assets that were already present!
Mine is nearly finished rebuilding the database so will check if it's affected.

Edit: H'mm not showing faulty here...

Last edited:
Steam patching via Steamplay in linux worked like a charm. Hosting KSC2 multiplayer in linux with half a dozend players for quite some time now.
Lockheed

Installed SP2, here a detailed review:
-Copied basic TRS19SP1 (TRS19 euro version 105096) 82mb (without the local folder) 38min
this took long because of the many files(49.341) many i dont want (FI thumbs of DLS items)
-removed a loc from a route (that i used to test Polish script) 2min
-Try install SP2 14:00h to 110322
checksum error cause i changed 1 file to make the driver interface heads smaller
find the original(a smart guy always has a backup) and putted back
-Try 2 no checksum error 2.7Gb download 14:17h 14:29h 12min
-Patching to 110322
-another screen says another update 14:31h
-Patching to 110394

-Then it wanted to update my SP1 backup, stopped it ! (it would fail the checksum anyway)
-DataBaseRepair screens shows up, Waiting for DBR 243 (really needed? why not optional?) 14:33
-at 15.00h i went xmas shopping while still "repairing", 15.47h back still dbr
my local folder is on a fast M2 SSD and not many content installed only 74mb in total
-its 16.00h still the dbr screen, i start to get impatient, shall i restart computer?
it lacks a screen that shows how many % is done, has it even started?
I see only a green rectangle moving left to right, looks like a looping train with 2 portals
-16.15h i open Manage Content and to my surprise the DBR screen starts working
(no one had told me to do that)
-checked my content and soo many seem broken (missing dependencies)
main reason must be the passenger product is updated??? are they animated finally tytyty
and many other basic products seem missing or updated?
-16.33h dbr is on 8391 and hangs
-restarted trainz, again it says it has update, but also Building Trainz Asset Database 560700 items

-16.50h Woot i can play Trainz again !!!!
-nice new screen/map to see your trains (still miss the locshed though)
-all my content still works phewww ;-)
-sounds seems louder somehow
-argh the big driver heads are back (will *cough* fix that later)
-do i see more size difference in the passengers?
-tested the DB233 with the Polish script and works without error ;-) (as I thought)

Sofar SP2 works here
Thank you to Tony and the crew for their hard work !
have a good x-mas all
greetings GM

TRS2019 notified me of a patch being available, so I chose to download and install it.
The patch took place in three phases and on opening TRS2019 afterwards I noted that the build is now 110491 along with the rebuild database window opening.
Very quickly the database rebuild window reported the following:

- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc118p' at version '97563' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc118' at version '97563' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc313' at version '97563' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc379p' at version '97563' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc313p' at version '97563' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc407' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc407d_0' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc407s' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc407d_1' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc407f' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc484' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc484d' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc484f_0' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc484f_1' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc484f_2' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc484f_3' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc484f_5' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc484f_4' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc484f_6' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc484s' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc485' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc484f_7' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc485d' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc485f_0' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc486' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc485s' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc486d' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc486s' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc490' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc486f' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc490d' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc490f_0' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc490s' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc485f_1' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc490f_1' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc491d' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc491f_0' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc491f_1' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc491f_2' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc491f_3' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc491s' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc490f_2' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'tdd029p' at version '97563' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'tdd029' at version '97563' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'tdd035' at version '97563' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'tdd035f' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'tdd035p' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc484f_8' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc491f_4' at version '99984' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'tdd054' at version '97563' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'tdd054p' at version '97563' for platform 'standard-3'
- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc490f_3' at version '12345' for platform 'standard-3'

Twenty minutes in and so far no other errors.
I will see how this continues to its conclusion and if any of the above have consequences.

Errors after Updating through Content Manager

When i update the Canadian Rocky Mountains Golden BC Route, the rolling stock becomes missing dependencies and cant be downloaded in case of unknown source.
Also the JR Rolling Stock pack denies to update but also the Midwestern Branchline doesnt update and aborts the installation.
Sebino Lake and Niddertalbahn TRS2019 update fine, no errors for those routes.

I fixed the update bug for the Rocky Mountains route by deleting all files in the directory and copy & paste my manual backup of the whole game back in, which worked, but I have no intention to try further updates for a while :)

TRS2019 notified me of a patch being available, so I chose to download and install it.
The patch took place in three phases and on opening TRS2019 afterwards I noted that the build is now 110491 along with the rebuild database window opening.
Very quickly the database rebuild window reported the following:

- <NULL> : Failed to download precached data for package 'sc118p' at version '97563' for platform 'standard-3'

{pluse a lot more}

Twenty minutes in and so far no other errors.
I will see how this continues to its conclusion and if any of the above have consequences.

These are normal messages due to the update being higher than the version being referenced on the server. I know this sounds geeky, but this is the best I can explain it!

When i update the Canadian Rocky Mountains Golden BC Route, the rolling stock becomes missing dependencies and cant be downloaded in case of unknown source.
Also the JR Rolling Stock pack denies to update but also the Midwestern Branchline doesnt update and aborts the installation.
Sebino Lake and Niddertalbahn TRS2019 update fine, no errors for those routes.

I fixed the update bug for the Rocky Mountains route by deleting all files in the directory and copy & paste my manual backup of the whole game back in, which worked, but I have no intention to try further updates for a while :)

Georg,

There are updates to these routes. I had the same thing last night and then the updates fixed them this morning after I ran a second DBR.

Hope this helps.

Georg,

There are updates to these routes. I had the same thing last night and then the updates fixed them this morning after I ran a second DBR.

Hope this helps.
So you mean I need to install the previewpass:450, 484 & 490 packages before updating the routes and after updating all it should be fine?

So you mean I need to install the previewpass:450, 484 & 490 packages before updating the routes and after updating all it should be fine?

The preview aren't related, but have no fear, because they'll become the full version in a couple/few weeks afterwards. That's part of the perk of being a Plus member.

The updates I'm talking about are actual updates such as Sebino Lake, Niddertalbahn, Cornish Mainline, Canadian Rockies, and some of the trains that I can't remember in addition to the JR boxcar pack.

Patch will not install. I get pop-up message saying " Failed to create temporary path under parent"
I have Platinum Edition Build 109641.
Help Please.

This could be your antivirus kicking in and stomping on it.

Try excluding the patch installer.exe from your antivirus scanning.

Applied the update to my standard TRS19 & had no problems until I discovered from content manager that a high proportion of my locos & rolling stock now appear in red indicating faulty items. Not happy as pre update everything was tickedy-boo. Also, apart from a new background screen, I don't see any other improvements in the game so far. What should I be looking for?

Does this mean that I would have to fix each broken item individually or is there a magic solution? C Minus so far NV3.

Tapped-off Gam :(

Back