TRS19 SP2 "Final" Beta 110394 available

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
We're aiming for a pre-Christmas release for the TRS19 SP2 update and we've prepared a new update. (Mac users will remain at 109646 and we'll have a new patch in the coming day or two),

The latest PC build is 110394 so depending which build you're currently on it will be two or three patches. One of these patches includes a range of new bonus content (and a new main menu for a change of scenery). There is one more content update to come to resolve the final few issues.

Patches are available from:
105096 > 110322 (PC)
109641 > 110218 (PC)
110218 > 110237 (PC)
110237 > 110322 (PC)
110322 > 110394 (PC)

TRS19 and Regional users use the "TRS19 Beta" patch stream.
TRS19 Platinum users use the "TRS19 Platinum Edition Beta" stream.

Trainz Plus users should not patch at this stage (we're still preparing an extra set of bonus content for our members).

When SP2 is released, will MPS be available for people who bought the Standard Edition from the store or Steam?

More likely, MPS will be a subscription thing for a while (if not longer).

----------------------------

Tony, when I tried to update my version of PE from 110218, it keeps telling me there is no patch available through the PE beta stream, but the standard version I've managed to update no problem

Cheers

Delighted with this new update to both the Platinum and Standard versions of TRS19. Thank you N3V.
Updated both versions without drama and ran to test after running Trainzutil.exe 'prebuild' command.
All my settings preferences were retained and - apart from a missing st:rmm tree causing a few routes and sessions to show as having missing dependencies, once rectified - everything is running smoothly and well.
Initial reaction to the changed main menu splash screen? Meh! (But I'm a rural landscape devotee and conservationist after all) :)
So, Well done, team! Your updates are welcome and appreciated.

Last edited:
You can try MPS free right now (https://store.trainzportal.com/pages/trainz-railroad-simulator-2019-free-trial). It will be a members only feature for a while yet.

(and the PE Beta stream is now fixed).

I am the only one whose Trainz + trial only worked for one day? I downloaded it as per the instructions and it was fine. I had it installed in a seperate directory from my regular TRS 2019 edition. When I tried to run it this morning, it was back to TRS 2019, not Trainz +. When I checkd the updateu streams available Trainz + was no longer showing. Anyone know what is happening here? I tried a full uninstall of both by regular TRS 2019 and the Trainz + version and could still not reinstall Trainz +. In case it matters, I'm a Silver Class member.

So much for two weeks of free trial... :'(

Pat

I am the only one whose Trainz + trial only worked for one day? I downloaded it as per the instructions and it was fine. I had it installed in a seperate directory from my regular TRS 2019 edition. When I tried to run it this morning, it was back to TRS 2019, not Trainz +. When I checkd the updateu streams available Trainz + was no longer showing. Anyone know what is happening here? I tried a full uninstall of both by regular TRS 2019 and the Trainz + version and could still not reinstall Trainz +. In case it matters, I'm a Silver Class member.

So much for two weeks of free trial... :'(

Pat

You are not alone, https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?161659-Free-12-day-invite-fails-after-1-day

I would imagine that it will get fixed as soon as N3V are made aware of the problem.

Oops. We've identified the fault (it was human error providing you with a 14 hour free trial not 14 days). We have reactivated everyone's access and you've got 14 days from now.

Please accept our apologies for the mistake.

I install Build 110394 and I have these errors when connecting to MPS and the connection does not occur?
What will the MPS be unavailable in SP2?? Or will there be a separate build for it?

Can you tell me what changes were made to Build 110394? The update arrived on more than 1 GB, what should I pay attention to in multiplayer? What should I test in multiplayer?
What changes have been made to the multiplayer process?

In the latest Build 110394 updates, when connecting to multiplayer, the "Loading Network Data" process takes a very long time. In Build 105096, this procedure took much less time. Please understand the reason for such a slow process. https://ibb.co/BKPrZyC

Last edited:
MPS currently requires build 109641.

Loading network data - nothing changed at our end so most likely just an intermittent internet issue.

TRS19 - 110394 = mainmenu updated

trs19---110394.jpg

... although the updated mainmenu is nice, i miss the "smoke tower 1 - seasonal" <kuid2:661281:95957:1> = installed, payware by auran from the mainmenu in built 105096, which i used in several routes ... and now appear as "unknown"...
would be nice if it comes back in the next upgrade ... in the meantime i enjoy the new possibilities ... and i will look after solutions and/or replacements ...

grtz
daveric

i miss the "smoke tower 1 - seasonal" <kuid2:661281:95957:1> = installed, payware by auran from the mainmenu in built 105096, which i used in several routes ... and now appear as "unknown"...
grtz
daveric

Thanks for the heads up. It looks like one other item was waylaid - <kuid2:211025:21174:1> st_rmm_kust66_1730_2m

I'll arrange to get them re-added to the content set.

Last edited:
I had previously asked here https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...2-and-TRS19-PE-SP2-Beta&p=1843589#post1843589 about an issue I was having with a cab I'm developing but I got no response so I can only assume it's a bug considering it was working ok before.

However, the train's cdp file will be too big to upload through the normal bug reporting page so If I upload the latest version of the train to my content creators dashboard can it be looked at from there?

Brendan

That's a known issue and been around since TANE I believe - requires a significant amount of work and is scheduled as part of the terrain update.

I don't remember ever running into that bug in TANE, but in TRS19 with PBR textures i seem to run into it..
May I ask, will the terrain update be included in SP2, another SP, or will it be in a future Trainz game?

Cheers

Back