Inzer - South Ural Mountains - Content Vault

Why when i have an active Gold membership is the above item refusing to download.

But instead directs me to another site to pay $39.99 :eek:

I had it installed last week, but then i corrupted my data base and had to re-install TRS19.

Mike.

You need to contact Helpdesk , the forum is unlikely to help you
Perhaps a full database recovery will help you "repairdatabase extended"

* Click on "Trainz Settings" (game start window)

* Go to the tab labeled "Dev"

* Enable the "Enable Advanced Debug Tools" option

* Close all windows TS19

* Run TS19.exe again

* Click on the "Developer" button at the top of the Launcher

* Click on the "Run TrainzUtil Command"

* "repairdatabase extended" enter (without quotes)

* Click "OK"

Last edited:
I downloaded this the other day. Didn't use train store just clicked on the route in the list of routes on the route page in the game. It then asked if I wanted to download and a click on yes started the download.

Rob

Go to the purchased tab and you should be able to download it there. It's a nice route and very well done.

It worked flawlessly since I installed it on 30th November... until four days ago when it became "Installed, Payware (not active)".

You pays your money and you don't get much for it. Been the same here since 2001, or rather the original red forum.

Help desk is a waste of time as it takes days to get an answer. I don't know who is worse, N3V and their attitude to long standing customers.

Or me for putting up with it for 19 years. :(:(

Mike.

Are you sure they have your membership registered correctly? I am thinking it should show up in your timeline, but it doesn't look like they have it there yet, so I am wondering if you need to kick somebody.... Or, maybe Silver and Gold memberships don't show, just the versions?

Back