Screenshot of The Week: December 6 to December 13 2020 (No Theme)

A D143 with brand new lorries heading to Rovato. Italy, 1978.
L6P7G7l.png

Trs2019 Back to Basics Tutorial 5 - Signals - Freight Waits for Commuters - Had to stage this as the real tutorial is still broken at the first tunnel - Hoping for SP2 fix?

FreightWaits2.jpg

Hello from Côte d'Azur ,

Thello private train heading to Marseille , crossing a double-level TGV on his way to Nice , on the Anthéor viaduc :

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Friendly, Marc

Hey Felixtrain. Where did you get those passenger cars or where can you find more Chinese rolling stock?
Hi Ben

I got them from a Chinese forum, but it's hard for a foreigner to download due to the GFW. If you want them maybe I counld send them to you via E-mail

Cheers
Felix

@Czarodziej It will eventually be. It is a work in progress I am calling the Western Star Railroad - a fictitious narrow gauge route. Almost ready for upload to the DLS.

LE&E R-1 Northern 3701 charges westbound through Sterling Falls, Ohio, with a mail and express train in December, 1936. A blizzard has just rolled through off of Lake Erie, and snow removal operations between Olympia and Foster interlocking have sent this train, along with several others, over New York Central rails between the two points. The train accelerates through the complex SF interlocking and kicks up snow as the last remnants of the storm lightly dust the countryside.

Screen_Shot_2020-12-13_at_10.31.49_AM.png

Last edited:
Back