Game Crashes at Speeds above 50mph

nw2178

Amateur Route Maker
Hello all,
I am a long-time user of Trainz, and it has come to be one of my favorite franchises. The thing is, I've been experiencing a rather annoying bug. To put it in context, let's say I want to make a video in Trainz. One scene requires a locomotive going at high speeds. I've gotten the camera in position and I'm ready to record. Shortly after I unpause, the game crashes. Basically, when I have a train going above 50mph going by the camera, the game crashes. This only happens in lineside and free roam, and when I'm switching trains which are also going above 50mph. I clearly remember this issue plaguing me since shortly after purchasing TRS19, and it happens in TANE as well now, but I never thought to ask about it here until today. This has never happened in 09 or 12.

On that note, I must also ask: why were the slack and junction sounds in TRS19 reverted to the TANE ones? It's not a game-breaking issue, but it is a real headscratcher. Any answers to either of these questions would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Nevermind, after getting in touch with N3V, I have found the cause of this to be the usage of wireless headphones and that wired headphones should be used instead. As to why the slack and junction sounds were reverted still escapes me.

have found the cause of this to be the usage of wireless headphones and that wired headphones should be used instead.

I am curious as to why wireless and not wired headphones should be the cause - surely that would be an OS and not an App issue?

Back