Jointed Rail Signal Library v1.77a

HiBaller

19 Years of Trainz
Every time I start up the Content manager, this library shows up under "Out of Date." Yet, when I download it, I get 57 errors, all tied to script issues within the library. Is anyone else having this problem? It is KUID2:45324:555100:20 from norfolksouthern37.

I've deleted it and re-downloaded, yet the errors persist.

Bill

No errors on my end with that asset.
I would try doing a database (might want to do extended as well) and see if that helps out with fixing errors.

Cheers

If you are referring to the TMR17 updates, then it is indeed faulty as you describe. However, if you update it in TANE SP4 then it is all OK as Hiawathamr says.

In TMR17, I have 2 other assets that show as "Out of Date" but create more faults if you update them...
<kuid:401543:2030> Ranked Session Library and <kuid2:192081:51:3> Path Control Library

I have had to leave them as is for now. I doubt N3V will ever fix them just like another 10 assets in TANE.
While the items are ok as far as Trainz Builds are concerned, there is something in the scripts that is referring to a later build/version and therefore it goes faulty. (and drags everything else down with it that is dependant on it)

Obviously, someone is not testing these thoroughly before updating them.

You can report them to the Help Desk, but I have been down that road without any luck.

Last edited:
Sorry. I should have mentioned I'd done a couple of DB repairs with no change, so it probably is as Railpilgrim says. I'll have to ignore it for now.

Bill

Back