Account help

UnguidedWorld

Hello. Recently I reinstalled Trainz 12 (yesterday actually) and wanted to install some content to it which is traditional at this point. However I quickly realized I needed to log back into my Auran account which I have little to zero memory of, so I went ahead and created this one to figure out that I can't register the same key for a different account. Is there a way possible for anyone to recover the username at least for this activation key? I could go from there because I'm sure I remember my email used for it, and I really want to play Trainz again. This is the only copy of the game I have (on Steam if this helps)

EDIT: logged back onto my g-mail account which I'm pretty sure I used that account with, finding some emails sent to it promoting T:ANE but my username is nowhere mentioned sadly.

Best regards,

Sean

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip, I was skeptical about putting that out there but I wanna play again bad haha. I'll go ahead and do that

Well, I found my account that was linked with that email address - however apparently THAT one wasn't correct. I have no clue which account I used to register this product key with, welp. Looks like I just might have to buy T:ANE or even Trainz 19 to play this again. Damned it all to hell.

Well, I found my account that was linked with that email address - however apparently THAT one wasn't correct. I have no clue which account I used to register this product key with, welp. Looks like I just might have to buy T:ANE or even Trainz 19 to play this again. Damned it all to hell.

The helpdesk can fix that for you. :)

You might like the difference. TANE is what TS12 should have been and TRS2019 is what TANE should have been when it was released. If you go the full shebang with a subscription, you get all the DLC plus a whole lot more. It's up to you. They also have sales. TRS2019 just came off sale for $25 roughly for the full version.

Back