Problem wih new install of TRS19 Platinum

2995Valliant

I'm after a bit of help please: Having just bought the platinum edition in the Black Friday sale I've installed it and moved a copy of my existing TRS19 local folders as per the instructions, but all my transferred content is showing as "Installed, Faulty" yet when checked CM assures me it has no errors!

Any suggestions as to what I've done wrong gratefully received.

Anthony

Have you downloaded the Tane updates for TRS19 from the content store? Some other DLC content may also need to be downloaded. Moving folder does not move all required DLC.

Thanks for the suggestions - I haven't got as far as the DLC to be honest. The issues I'm currently looking at are with my own content, which is all flagged as faulty, but then shows no errors when investigated. In other words CM is contradicting itself saying "Faulty" and "No errors or warnings". The old open for edit and then re-commit trick doesn't work either.....

If the assets are really not faulty, open then in the asset viewer in CM, that will clear the flag. My assets do that all the time - it’s a bug.

Paul

If the assets are really not faulty, open then in the asset viewer in CM, that will clear the flag. My assets do that all the time - it’s a bug.

Paul

I do the same, quite often happens, I'm suspecting some kind of caching issue with Manage content.

If something is actually faulty and I've fixed it, it often still shows as faulty in CM but loads fine in Preview asset and the flag clears.

I don't know if I should open a new thread, but I have a different issue. I have the installers for regular TRS19 and Platinum '19 thanks to the Winter discounts, but neither will let me fully install them. Both of them get as far as admin password input, but tell me Patch Failed. What does this mean, and how can I resolve it? Nothing on the FAQ's seems to help me with this.

I don't know if I should open a new thread, but I have a different issue. I have the installers for regular TRS19 and Platinum '19 thanks to the Winter discounts, but neither will let me fully install them. Both of them get as far as admin password input, but tell me Patch Failed. What does this mean, and how can I resolve it? Nothing on the FAQ's seems to help me with this.

The admin password... That would be Windows intervening for security.

You can try this:

Go to the program folder. Usually here: C:\Program Files\N3V Games\Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 Platinum Edition and run the patch installer with administrator rights by right-clicking on the application and chose run as administrator.

You'll receive a pop-up box asking permission to do so, and the program should install. If it does not, then there's something else that needs to be addressed.

that's where I'm having a new problem, I've just went about redownloading my platinum on my new pc but it wont do it. the downloader wont let me choose platinum and changing the stream doesn't help either.

with kind regards,
The Brougham Gamer

Instead of opening each asset individually, I find that starting trainz and looking at the route/session menu usually clears these all in one go.

Back