what has happened?

EJB

playing trainz 2019 shut off for something i needed to take care of . when i came back i turned the computer and then trainz and everything my routes just about everything in the local folder is no longer in the game. any ideas what could have happened?

playing trainz 2019 shut off for something i needed to take care of . when i came back i turned the computer and then trainz and everything my routes just about everything in the local folder is no longer in the game. any ideas what could have happened?

Not much information to work on here. By "shut off" I assume you mean turned off the computer - perhaps without first closing TRS19? That has a high probability of corrupting the Trainz database or, at the least, leaving it in an unstable state.

Have you tried a DBR?

I would also check the path to your local folder in Trainz Settings > Install tab.
Then go into Windows Explorer and you will most likely see two build xxyyzz folders. If there are two folders recently used, your content will be in the other one.

sorry i haven't been able to return your answers. i have my routes back but the tracks are not showing(junctions are) and most of the objects are missing.
my question is whether or not i can remove the local folder and re-install it? if so how to do.
thank you
ernest

Have you tried the first step, do a DBR and if that doesn't help, do an EDBR by holding down the CTRL key when click on rebuild database?

yes ihave done both the database repairs. it hasn't helped.
i have all the locals backed up as i add things to trainz. just thought maybe discarding the old local folder and re-installing the back up.

Back