Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

kcwright_rm

Cumberland & Eastern RRTC
I'd just like to say, with all the bad stuff this year, we can still do simple things, like cook a turkey or watch the macy's day parade. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

While Thanksgiving is not a tradition we celebrate "down-under" I do wish our American Trainzers a happy holiday.

I'd just like to say, with all the bad stuff this year, we can still do simple things, like cook a turkey or watch the macy's day parade. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Depending on what state you live in...some people are even trying to stop that! I hope next year will be better then the last. In my best Forest Gump voice....That is all I have to say about that!

didnt have much, but my dad makes killer dinner rolls, he burned them to a crisp tho, still inhaled them :p

Was running around so much yesterday with Thanksgiving yesterday,

I didn't get a chance to check in here......My Bad and a Belated Happy Thanksgiving to all......:hehe:

My In Laws cooked some Turkey, Mash Potato, Sweet Potato, Green Beans, Salad and it was delicious along with Apple Pie and Ice Cream......I weighed the Scale add 1.5 Lbs for yesterday, and so I need to do a little Weekend Warrior, breaking up so more Concrete to fix some underground Copper Pipe leaks for our Pool.......

But today is Black Friday and I am going to Trainz and other places to get ahead on the Shopping Season........:cool:

I still believe this is one of the Best Forums around too!!!

Have a great weekend all...........See you on the Flip Side.......:wave:

Back