Trainz 2019 plus edition!

zulg

Hello all i have been away from trainz for awhile now over a year, so I'm getting back into it and under my downloads i have a bunch of items i bought from the trainz store and one of them is :
[h=4]Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 - Trainz Plus Edition[/h]I cant find any info on that edition in the store any where, all i keep seeing is trainz platinum edition and the edition for each country, like Europe and North America ect. I want to buy some other items from the store mainly routes, but I'm not sure which ones would have been included with the version of trainz I have, i remember my edition came with a bunch of routes like the Canadian rocky mountain route, Arevry route Kick starter route and others, I think! I see more routes that have to do with the Canadian Rockies i would like to get as well but don't want to buy something a already own,Another problem I have is I bought the Gold membership and installed My trainz railroad Plus edition and a lot of the free DLC;s that come with it, but i want to also buy the routes and other items while there on sale so if i choose to stop the membership ill still have access to all the routes and other DLC's down the road! In case i dint ask my question right, what all would have came with my Trainz 2019 plus edition? and would it benefit me any to buy the Platinum edition right now? thanks

So why in my account does it say I have trainz 2019 plus as a download? was there ever a version of trainz 2019 plus sold as a download 1 or 2 years ago? I'm trying to figure out Why trainz 2019 plus is not listed under my membership along with my Gold membership i just bought a few days ago!

Last edited:
Back