Who will made to Blender

I am extrapolating here, but I am thinking "Who will make one headlight and two headlight E8/9 A&B units? Since the B units have no headlights....

I am extrapolating here, but I am thinking "Who will make one headlight and two headlight E8/9 A&B units? Since the B units have no headlights....
That's very observant, Forester. I think that's what he means, since E8's and 9's both have one and two headlight variants.

Might also be asking who MADE them, since that is the word he used, so if anyone knows of any of these on the DLS, feel free to chime in....

Sorry about that. And DLS very old need to new version and mesh and reskinning for TRS2019. I noticed that many F3 and F7 and all old many Landrvr has E7 and Magicland E8/9 few payware of Pamana Limited and NYC and Southern Pacific only one headlight good reskinning than two headlights struggled reskinning..

NKP

Last edited:
Okay Let me telling you truth.. I'm america person ok... I'm english guy.. I'm deaf/hard of hearing.. I can speaking lipread.. Sometime my bad grammers.. I'm not good sense.

NKP

I am getting the sense, that you are looking for E&F 7,8,9 Series A&B locomotives that are reskinned for TS2019? Have you tried Trainz Forge at https://trainz-forge.com/diesel-locomotives ? They have a huge number of different railroads represented for free download. Most are not specifically TRS2019, but they are extremely well made and look great.

Ah. Well, my apologies, I don't know the differences very well. There may not be any out there to be had, but if there are, I hope someone will reply.

Back