What order are Sessions listed in?

This is so basic a question, I'm almost embarrassed to ask.

In Surveyor, all my Sessions are called Default and without going back to Content Manager, I have no idea what order they are listed in. First or last created? Alphabetical A-Z or Z-A? I tried some experiments, but am still not sure.

Pretty sure that's alphabetical by default, if you leave the cursor over a session thumbnail for a while you get the extended tooltip with the date and kuid.

You can click "sort by" to change to date modified / installed.

I delete any Default sessions for that reason, and because in CM you can't really tell what routes they belong to....

If I want to keep a 'default' session I immediately rename it in the CM 'Today' tab, but otherwise I delete them because they are nothing but a nuisance.

Rob

What use is alphabetical sorting if every session is called Default? I don't see any thumbnails that respond to anything. I'm talking about Surveyor in TANE. I don't see any option to sort by date modified/installed. The only ones offered are to sort by;

-session score
-session name
-session payware state

Unless you mean viewing in CM, but this is my point, I don't want to be jumping back to CM, I want to do all this while I'm in Surveyor.

I always name my sessions when they are first saved. If I see "Default" as a session name then I know I have "stuffed up" somewhere.

Same here. When I work on a route I always choose save, but to not save the session. Then I to the select session and save it, so no defaults session.
Cheers,
Mike

Same here as well. It saves me from the "Will the real default session, please stand up" insanity that has plagued us since TS12.

Back