Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trainz Model Railroad 2

Quote Originally Posted by 1611mac View Post
    On the email I receive and on the system itself (when I login to my panel) all I see for a description is as follows. I have tested 12 items. Here is the info:
    "Large Route + Sessions"
    "Small Route + Sessions"
    "Small Route + Sessions"
    "Large Route + Sessions"
    "Large Route with no Session"
    "Medium Route + Sessions"
    "Locomotives + Sessions"
    "Large Route + Sessions"
    "Small Route + Sessions"
    "Large Route + Sessions"
    "Small Route + Sessions"
    "Small Route + Sessions"

That is all the info ...
    Happy to talk further with you on this via email (contentcreators@n3vgames.com) or TCCP discord channel to help make TCCP more intuitive for testers.

United States of America, Alabama, Birmingham

Quote Originally Posted by Stonegate View Post
    I fully agree that n3v needs to generate revenue. I just didn't see the need for TMR2 as a product going forward. I will be very interested to learn what these new core features will be. Trainz needs to be brought up to date in its graphical capabilities. Like Vern, if I want to drive a Train I go to other programs. Creating routes in these is either not possible, or too complex. As someone who is primarily interested in route creation, I would like to see an update to Surveyor. (Although I believe that DEM data and processing can be left to third party developers, it may be worth seeing how other programs tackle the generation of fictional terrain).

Mike
    Going from the fact that TMR17 was TANE with a customized content set, I would expect TMR 2 to be whatever version of Trainz is current with a customized content set. No new features just tailored to a different user base.

If you want something changed in Surveyor then you should be more specific. Multiplayer Surveyor is a major update that will soon be rolled out.

William

My comments regarding graphics and Surveyor were intended to refer hopes for the new to be announced core features for 2021, not TMR2. This is not the right thread to discuss detailed changes to the program. I must confess that Multiplayer Surveyor as such, holds no interest for me. Is there anywhere I can read a list of the new features? I assume however that if I wish to download anything created using it, I will need to buy the appropriate package.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by n3vpolsen View Post
    Happy to talk further with you on this via email (contentcreators@n3vgames.com) or TCCP discord channel to help make TCCP more intuitive for testers.
    Hello, thank you. I wish to make one more post on this subject here (to be fair to N3V) since my comment above says that there is no info in the email. That is wrong. Creators "description" is in the email but my mail app in conjunction with spam/phishing software was killing it. I turned that off and then in Apple mail the description shows as raw html code. I looked at the same email in webmail (google mail) and most of the description was fine though some of the html tags were still there. Note that as far as I know I have no other email issues and I receive hundreds per day. So there may be an issue with whatever tool is used to build and send the automated emails out to testers.

Evidently my security software thought the Description html harmful code.

So, in short, there is a description in the email (which I wasn't seeing) but there is no description on the actual TCCP login and "claim" screen other than what my pic showed.

Any further comment will be directed to the email provided. Again, thank you for the invite. I hope "TMR2" turns out great! Best.
    TRS19-Gold Plus-110491, plus beta-110491
    WIN10 ASUS B450M-A/CSM, GTX 1060-6 Windforce
    (and.. 2 Mac OSX installs, iMac MBP)

United States of America, Alabama, Birmingham

N3V stopped announcing features in unfinished products after the TANE release. But Trainz Plus subscribers are not under an NDA so any of them could provide a list of what they are seeing in it. Approach Medium has done some videos showing Multiplayer Surveyor on his YouTube channel.

William