Thread: SAR (South African) Steam anywhere?

Default SAR (South African) Steam anywhere?

Looked all over the place the past few weeks for any SAR steam on the internet, I bought Paul's Class 25s and downloaded the narrow gauge ones edh6 has made so far. I couldn't seem to get AFRITrainz's website to load after multiple tries, and I was wondering if these still exist somewhere else?

If not, I may have to get into modeling...

Quote Originally Posted by mosaic5519 View Post
    Looked all over the place the past few weeks for any SAR steam on the internet, I bought Paul's Class 25s and downloaded the narrow gauge ones edh6 has made so far. I couldn't seem to get AFRITrainz's website to load after multiple tries, and I was wondering if these still exist somewhere else?

If not, I may have to get into modeling...
    Afri Trainz Otherwise known as RSA Trainz, people ordered and received nothing a few years ago now, you can see the problems in this thread https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...ght=Cape+Gauge no models ever actually appeared, leastwise not on Trainz. And the domain is up for sale so looks terminal.

If you haven't found them I did some 2ft DZ and B wagons for my Ffestiniog / Welsh Highland route, they are in original SA colours as the WHR kept to original, prefixed WHR DZ and WHR B, edh6 did a brake van, no authentic carriages though.

Doesn't seem to be anything much else than what you have found, as in edh6 and Paul's Trainz.
    Malc