Can't Find Serial Number

boleyd

I was poking around in my account stuff and apparently I do not have my Platinum Plus registered. I do not know if this can cause problems. I looked for the number and found only a list of registered items and of course Plus was not shown. Do I have to reinstall to see that number. No big deal, get number and delete installed data, but time consuming.

It is registered or else "TRS19-PLATINUM" would not be showing on your registered products next to your forum name. (on your forum posts)

Last edited:
Registration numbers are not applicable for digital installs that's covered by the DRM and registration is confirmed by your time line. Registrations only require numbers for up to TS12 and boxed copies of TANE.

I have both plain Platinum and Platinum Plus. I am not worrying about message board displays. But, could the lack of a registered serial number have some real roadblock in the future?

However, if the number is no longer used to qualify my for product downloads that clears my main concern - Thanks....

Back