Vulcan Aircraft Triggers

chili46

I've download the aircraft triggers (kuid2:76656:24050:1 and kuid2:76656:24060:1), but neither have a description of what the 20 different trigger settings actually do. What I'm looking for is a trigger action that will start the smoke trail of a crop duster at the beginning of the field and then end it on the climb and loop action to start the next dusting run.

Anyone know where I might find the descriptions or if what I'm looking for even exists? :)

TIA,
Chili

Those triggers don't have a set task. You need to look in the aircraft files for what trigger setting to use.
The same setting can be used for different tasks depending on how the aircraft setting was created.

Thanks Stagecoach. Looks like the Naval bi-plane crop duster has about 9 different dusting settings. The trigger setting 3 (KB V) will trigger one of them, but not the one that looks real. KB V looks like I've blown an engine! :eek: I'll need to play around with the settings to see if I can get something that is more realistic.

Thank you for this tutorial. I have always been a fan of your assets and this has made the airport and aircraft much more usable. Thanks again.

Thanks Ian, appreciate the feedback. I did get the crop duster working the way I wanted it to. From a distance (looking over at the cotton field from the train cab) it looks really good. You see the bi-plane coming down close to the ground, the sprayer turns on, and then when leaving the field to make a pass over the next 3 rows, the sprayer turns off. Each pass (about 20 for one of the fields) works the same way: come down, spray on, spray off, climb and turn.

I use Vulcans Air Tractor AT802A crop duster kuid2:60238:9773:2 and Aircraft Trigger kuid2:76656:24060:1. Place the trigger where you want the dusting to start and finish and set the triggers to 3. Works like a dream.

Back