2nd attempt looking for help on the way to patch.

gch

The replies I have had so far don't work for me but thanks to you both anyway. (really good to know that such help exists.

The error message I have got is as follows

My path for running Trainz
c:users\gclar\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs19\build360jn86t2.

The address on my splash screen which shows I am running Release assertion 109313

When I follow the path I thought I always used (but not totally sure) C:program files\n3v games\gold version2 I get the following message

Patch not viable Details

Checksum mismatch on: c:\Program Files\N3V games\gold version2 \resources\builtin\46400d\manifest.chump (expectedc8fcf868591c8dib034ac492d3adftc6, found dc5c48f39e4416ec3f7f30cb7ece8782)

I f I change the path I just wonder what is the folder it should be attached to.

I must just say that the way all this works is virtually impossible for me to follow since I had an illness affecting my brain but I can follow logical explanations

Graham

Shefford

U.K

Checksum mismatch means some files have been altered (perhaps manually or by the system during copy etc).

I suggest redownloading from MyTrainz and installing into a new location.

The path in your trainz settings / install should be your running path one. The change trainz update stream path should go to the your trainz folder that contains a data and resources folder. If you installed in the default location it will be in C drive and may be TRS19. Look through the folders in your C:program files.

Back