Blue Pullman HST

I saw it in the flesh ysterday on its way to Eastleigh and it does look good.

We don't see HSTs (other than the NMT) often on the Trent Velley line, and I still haven't get used the MTU power units. To me they just don't sound "right" (i.e. screaming Valentas) anymore!

N3V are working on a new HST, so we can but hope.

Last edited:
It's nice to see the LSL Pullman donning the scheme - even if it's more electric blue than Pullman Blue :D .

Hopefully we can see some sort of use for the lone NBL MAN power unit, so we can have some semblance of what these sounded like; or the Baby warships; or even either of the NBL Warships :eek: . It sounds great when started up in its little container but I'd like to hear it screaming under load. Baby Warship project seems very ambitious...

The Blue Pullman looks very well indeed.

Evertrainz, if you haven't seen it already, the baby Deltic project is a good one to follow.

Maybe a TANE (Trainz 2010 model) version will be released to the DLS. I do see a lot of HST skins available even though I noticed several of these haven't been made yet and they are the InterCity Great Western 'Merlin', the original First Great Western (pre-purple), Abellio ScotRail, East Midlands, Grand Central, National Express East Coast, East Coast, Virgin Trains East Coast, LNER, and of course, the Blue Pullman. I will be patiently waiting for any of these to come out.

Last edited:
o3J17FH.jpeg

Attachments

• o3J17FH.jpg
    o3J17FH.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 12
Brilliant! The 1970s comes back to life - will be at the front of the queue to buy these. Hope that N3V will also offer the Mk3a with buffers for WCML working.

Cheers Rob.

Paul

Back