Unable to open Trainz 2019 - Login Failed

Hell. I've just bought Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 but I'm not able to open the software.

I've choosen the Digital Download Edition and, after this, I've installed the software using the offline installer. At the end of the process, I've inserted my login details (username and password) into the "Internet" tab into the Settings Window and the software says they're correct (there is a text saying "My Trainz Login Succeded, username and password are correct"). But, when I click the "Start Trainz" button, there is an error saying "My trainz login failed. Please check your My Trainz account details (previously Planet Auran) in Launcher > Settings > Internet.

Do you know how is it possibile to solve this? I've checked and my PC is connected to Internet (and I've tried using my phone's hotspot, too).

Thanks in advance

You should have had a prompt from the Win10 Firewall to allow it access, if you didn't then need to check the firewall isn't blocking TRS19.
Or Close TRS19, reboot pc, launch TRS19 again and check it's still holding your login details in settings.

Hi,
While you're allowing TS19 through the firewalls, add the data file directory to the exemption list.
Most antivirus programs will check a file as it is loaded, for Word this isn't noticeable, but Trainz programs load lots of small files. The delay caused by the virus checker will have a big impact on the frame rate!

Colin

Thanks for the replies.
I've tried rebooting my PC and checking the credentials and I've tried allowing the software into the firewall and the antiviruses and closing them, but It don't work.

I've found out my Trainz Account has been partially disabled, May it be a problem? (I've already asked the help-desk and I'm waiting for an answer)

Thanks for the replies.
I've tried rebooting my PC and checking the credentials and I've tried allowing the software into the firewall and the antiviruses and closing them, but It don't work.

I've found out my Trainz Account has been partially disabled, May it be a problem? (I've already asked the help-desk and I'm waiting for an answer)

That has occasionally happened, help desk are pretty good at sorting these things out.

Back