Anyone seen Euphrod ?

JimDep

Anyone seen Euphod ?

I've been almost afraid to ask, but has anyone heard from Euphod or know what happened to him. His last post was in 2013, so.....

Last edited:
Best I could do with the SEARCH is that someone was asking what happened to him back in 2016. Hope he's still alive at least. I miss old Ed.

( I edited the "r" out)

Best I could do with the SEARCH is that someone was asking what happened to him back in 2016. Hope he's still alive at least. I miss old Ed.

( I edited the "r" out)
It would be a good idea if we had some database of forum members contacts , it's rather frustrating when you don't know whether someone has died , I'll, or just left the game due to boredom. I know it's probably not possible due to privacy reasons , but in the case of content makers , it's positively infuriating when one is trying to get permission to update their assets and they are not contactable.

I enjoyed his provoking thoughts. I'll take a look at his last threads...I probably saw them already, but we'll see. Thanks ! :)

UPDATE: I just clicked the link and all I got was a " Sorry, No Matches"

Hmmm, that is odd. Just go to his profile and hit the link on the left to see his last posts.

I searched Google and found a couple of threads about him. One from 2009 mentioned he was having problems with his eyes and was taking time off. The other was from 2013 and implied that he was lurking under a new username and had taken a new job but was fine.

That kind of jogged my memory a bit and I seem to remember he (Ed) was unhappy with TS12 for not having compatibility mode. He may have gotten disgusted and left.

William

I imagine that's deliberate in some cases, because they don't even want to be asked.

Quite possible, it might be better if they just stated ' under no circumstances whatsoever will I give permission for this to be updated or changed even if you offer me vast sums to do so, kidnap my favorite uncle and threaten to defenestrate him if i don't agree to help you or even declare that you will say nasty things about my dog behind my back , the answer is no "
at least then we'd know if it was worth bothering:) ....

Is9C1ad.jpeg

d8vR8cV.jpeg

F4aPQ0w.jpeg

A0LXMud.jpeg

yg531fE.jpeg

TKTRPkl.jpeg

xMg0ucX.jpeg

Interesting set of TRAINZ historical bumper stickers. Sorry for being dense, but is that last sticker a hint on where Ed (Euphod) might be ?

It would be a good idea if we had some database of forum members contacts , it's rather frustrating when you don't know whether someone has died , I'll, or just left the game due to boredom. I know it's probably not possible due to privacy reasons , but in the case of content makers , it's positively infuriating when one is trying to get permission to update their assets and they are not contactable.

i miss old Ed too real nice guy.
N3V has his phone number and email for sure but it is private they would say.
Maybe you could ask N3V to check if he is still ok and alive at least noworry less than.

Back