Question-PLUS Installer is 105100?

boleyd

105100 is supposedly the latest Non-Plus of TRS19. But downloading the latest Plus version shows 105100??

I am assuming (risky) that Plus was built on 105100 and it becomes Plus through updates.
Therefore, I either have to go thru all the updates, or the alleged Plus download is
version 105100, BUT with the updates included? Is that a good guess before I continue the loading?

Build 105100 is the base install. Build 106618 is the first update and the current base install. Anything after that is beta.

You may have to go through a more than few patches. I recommend running the patch installer directly from the program folder rather than through the launcher. It's faster that way because you can patch multiple times and then run a single whopper DBR at the end.

I decided to give it a try (install). It installs some updates, gets to 106618. The updates were labeled Plus updates. Had same issues with ULTRA stuff. I will stay with 105100.

Interesting... Have you tried downloading the ULTRA trees again? There are T:ANE - versions up there of them.

As stated previously, posting the actual KUIDs and error may also be helpful.

My install has a number of builtin and DLS items and none have faults. Therefore with a fresh local data folder, yours should have none either if you have installed the content correctly.

<kuid2:72938:46022:1> M: (URST) RedOak_25m (UltraScenery)
<kuid2:72938:46002:1> M: (URST) Broadleaf01_23m (UltraScenery)

Back