Roys Trees Faulty In 109641?

boleyd

Roys Trees show Faulty in 109641 but are ok in 105100? Many other items also show faulty in 109641 and to in the latest TRS19 Platinum 105100. Is there some explanation and can the Plus faulty items be corrected.

Note: several other assets also are in a similar status - good in plain Platinum but faulty in Plus.

I have not found a way to correct the faulty status in Plus.

boleyd - None of Roy's Trees are faulty in my version 109641. Indeed, there are zero faulty assets indicated over the entirety of this SP2 beta TRS19-Platinum Build.
Did you find the root cause for the faulty indications of the M: Ultra Treez you mentioned in an earlier post? Perhaps Roy's Trees being faulty in your installation is related to the same issue?

Thanks for the the info on working in your system. Yes I will dig deeper. I did not want to waste my time otherwise.
There is something in my "system" that is causing this, is now evident. I do not see anything odd in other applications. That seems to point to the N3v load and not Windows 10.

As to other issues/messages no I did not find any Ultra faults that explain that problem. It doed become increasingly evident that the Plus system has something that is unique to me. May be time to reload
Plus.

It's always a good idea to include the error message. That pretty much tells you what the problem is.
Generally faults are due to moving things from one build to another incorrectly, not running a db repair after doing some manual operation etc.
If you create a new local data folder, install the content in-game by downloading it and letting the game do its thing, there aren't any problems.

Roys Trees show Faulty in 109641 but are ok in 105100? Many other items also show faulty in 109641 and to in the latest TRS19 Platinum 105100. Is there some explanation and can the Plus faulty items be corrected.

Note: several other assets also are in a similar status - good in plain Platinum but faulty in Plus.

I have not found a way to correct the faulty status in Plus.

Hi boleyd did EDBR fix your problem with fault assets??
I not see any faulty here on 109641 and all before no faulty trees seen too.
Let me know if this is solved otherwise make a new userdatafolder that for sure will solve it start from a clean sheet.
Sometimes things get corrupted and deleting the asset and install again might fix that too.

Back