Multi-Track, Multi Industry?

dundun92

UK Content Creator
Hello.
I am looking for a Multi industry track that supports multiple tracks that can interact dynamically with each other (e.g. one for pickup, and one for drop off). I am currently having to use one track for 3 trains trying to unload and load cargo at the same time, causing jam-ups. (The AI's refusing to take turns at junctions doesn't help) Any ideas?

Last edited:
Hello.
I am looking for a Multi industry track that supports multiple tracks that can interact dynamically with each other (e.g. one for pickup, and one for drop off). I am currently having to use one track for 3 trains trying to unload and load cargo at the same time, causing jam-ups. (The AI's refusing to take turns at junctions doesn't help) Any ideas?

Yah, find mizi's INDUSTRY LINK on the DLS. It transfers unloaded goods to the industry of your choice. Say you've got three tracks, A, B & C. Using A to offload malt and B for soybeans and corn, make C the industry that combines them into animal feed and use Industry Link to move the products from A & B to C, and there you go.

:B~)

Back