Concerned German Physicians - Trend's Journal - October 27th, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seane2c

As far as I know what I'm sharing here is not against any rules, though I'm sure it will trigger some people (which is not the intention). Hopefully it's allowed to stay for those looking for real data and not fear.

The Trend's Journal is published by Gerald Celente who is a leading trends researcher. He is considered a political atheists (which is what I consider myself). So hopefully those with an open mind will either read it or ignore it if it doesn't suit them. Nothing here is my opinion, the last paragraph is the opinion of Gerald. The actual report I'm sure is available but here is what Trend's Journal reported. This comes from page 47 of the 92 page journal this week:

In September, over 1,000 concerned scientists, medical professionals, and healthofficials endorsed the publication of a 60-page Global COVID Report, titled,“There is no deadly pandemic.”The document was published in association with a group called the ExtraParliamentary Corona Investigative Commission, headed by concerned Germanphysicians. The group’s leaders wrote on 5 September about their opposition tothe enforced lockdown:

“As the Corona-Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee, we will investigatewhy these restrictive measures were imposed upon us in our country as partof COVID-19, why people are suffering now, and whether there isproportionality of the measures to this disease caused by the SARS-COV-2virus.We have serious doubts that these measures are proportionate. This needsto be examined, and since the parliaments – neither the opposition partiesnor the ruling parties – have not convened a committee and it is not evenplanned, it is high time that we took this into our own hands. We will inviteand hear experts here in the Corona speaker group. These are experts fromall areas of life: medicine, social affairs, law, economics and many more.”

Statements published in the report cite confirmable data. In the section titled,“Hysterical Media vs. Facts,” based on data from the U.K. National SafetyCouncil, the danger of COVID-19 is compared to other causes of death:Age Risk of Death From COVID-19
5-14: 1 in 3,579,551
15-25: 1 in 218,399
25-44: 1 in 34,354
45-64: 1 in 3,478
65-74: 1 in 887
75-90: 1 in 186

And, based on data from the Office of National Statistics, the risk of death fromother causes:Cause Risk of Death
Cancer: 1 in 7
Suicide: 1 in 86
Opioid Overdose: 1 in 98
Choking on Food: 1 in 2,618
Bicyclist: 1 in 4,060
Wasp/Bee Sting: 1 in 53,989

TRENDPOST: These hard facts are ignored by mainstream media and politicianswho only sell their Fear and Hysteria agendas to keep mindless masses tuned inand to obediently follow the orders of their leaders.Indeed, if the media reported the hard COVID facts and scientific data concerningthe COVID War, as we have, instead of their one-sided “go to war and keepfighting” agenda, nations would not be locked down and millions of lives andlivelihoods would not have been destroyed.

Thanks

Sean

As far as I know what I'm sharing here is not against any rules, though I'm sure it will trigger some people (which is not the intention). Hopefully it's allowed to stay for those looking for real data and not fear.

The Trend's Journal is published by Gerald Celente who is a leading trends researcher. He is considered a political atheists (which is what I consider myself). So hopefully those with an open mind will either read it or ignore it if it doesn't suit them. Nothing here is my opinion, the last paragraph is the opinion of Gerald. The actual report I'm sure is available but here is what Trend's Journal reported. This comes from page 47 of the 92 page journal this week:

In September, over 1,000 concerned scientists, medical professionals, and healthofficials endorsed the publication of a 60-page Global COVID Report, titled,“There is no deadly pandemic.”The document was published in association with a group called the ExtraParliamentary Corona Investigative Commission, headed by concerned Germanphysicians. The group’s leaders wrote on 5 September about their opposition tothe enforced lockdown:

“As the Corona-Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee, we will investigatewhy these restrictive measures were imposed upon us in our country as partof COVID-19, why people are suffering now, and whether there isproportionality of the measures to this disease caused by the SARS-COV-2virus.We have serious doubts that these measures are proportionate. This needsto be examined, and since the parliaments – neither the opposition partiesnor the ruling parties – have not convened a committee and it is not evenplanned, it is high time that we took this into our own hands. We will inviteand hear experts here in the Corona speaker group. These are experts fromall areas of life: medicine, social affairs, law, economics and many more.”

Statements published in the report cite confirmable data. In the section titled,“Hysterical Media vs. Facts,” based on data from the U.K. National SafetyCouncil, the danger of COVID-19 is compared to other causes of death:Age Risk of Death From COVID-19
5-14: 1 in 3,579,551
15-25: 1 in 218,399
25-44: 1 in 34,354
45-64: 1 in 3,478
65-74: 1 in 887
75-90: 1 in 186

And, based on data from the Office of National Statistics, the risk of death fromother causes:Cause Risk of Death
Cancer: 1 in 7
Suicide: 1 in 86
Opioid Overdose: 1 in 98
Choking on Food: 1 in 2,618
Bicyclist: 1 in 4,060
Wasp/Bee Sting: 1 in 53,989

TRENDPOST: These hard facts are ignored by mainstream media and politicianswho only sell their Fear and Hysteria agendas to keep mindless masses tuned inand to obediently follow the orders of their leaders.Indeed, if the media reported the hard COVID facts and scientific data concerningthe COVID War, as we have, instead of their one-sided “go to war and keepfighting” agenda, nations would not be locked down and millions of lives andlivelihoods would not have been destroyed.

Thanks

Sean
You just can't et this alone can you? What wrong with you! Can't you find some other forum to post this stuff ? this is a TRAINS forum, not a ruddy medical journal.

You just can't et this alone can you?

Nothing is wrong with me. If people can post about pork pies or whatever else I should be able to post what is on my mind. I know "Trainz Veteran" means nothing to you and I, but it's a status that changes after so many posts. Check my posts, I talk about this 1 in 100 messages perhaps? I know to ignore even Trainz topics that don't concern me. Why is it that you and others want to make this personal every time.

This community is one of the best ones I've belonged to, and it's a shame I'm not allowed to report some data people may not see anywhere else. All it takes is ignore if your so offended.

Thanks

Sean

Thank you Seane2c. I was not aware of those statistics. I will definitely have a closer look into this situation.

Statistics are marvellous things. How sure are you that you're comparing apples with apples here?

1. Cancer 1 in 7. This I assume is chance that you will die from cancer at some time in your life. Of every 7 people born, only 1 will die of cancer.

2. Now, what's the chance of you dying of cancer in the past 6 months? Certainly not 1 in 7. With an average life expectancy of 80 your chance of dying from cancer THIS YEAR is far far less.

3. Now, there are more than 100 types of cancer. Your chance of dying of one of those is far less (you're more likely to die of more common cancers of course).

4. And let's not forget, wearing a mask does nothing to assist your mortality rate with cancer (although not smoking and, sadly, not drinking do assist that statistic).

5. So, now we come to Covid 19. This is a virus. Your chance of dying from "a virus" is higher than dying from "covid19", so with your cancer example, you'd need to pick out just 1 of the 100 cancers to get those stats.

6. Covid19 hasn't been around long. The number of people who died in the first half of the year was 500,000. The number who will die in the 2nd half of 2020 will be well over 1 million. The normal flu takes ~500,000 lives a year.

7. Standing in a room full of people who have covid greatly increases your chances of getting covid.

8. Wearing full PPE in that room greatly decreases your chances of getting covid (hence the reason doctors and nurses wear full PPE - it helps alot!).

9. Wearing a mask, washing your hands, avoiding contact with other people who MAY have the virus greatly reduces your chances of getting the virus.

10. So, lets see how your stats pan out when the virus has been around for 1,2,3,10 years, or replaced by another novel (new) virus.

If you're going to respond, I've carefully numbered each point to assist keeping track of your thoughtful responses.

2020-10-31_130136.png

Well this is the Trainz Community thread and being an elder member of this community I welcome strange and varied insights into all manner of things.
Thanks for the info and to Tony (Statsman) keep the stats & info coming (NO FAKE NEWS!).

Geez - an after thought - if Covid19 hits the Trainz Community we could be short a lot of great and wonderful folks - Stay Safe everyone!

I look at these non-Trainz posts a bit like the fallacy of composition. If one person stands on a stool, he sees the parade better. Once everyone stands on a stool, their view is no longer desirable. An occasional post is ok. When it gets to be hundreds of them. then the forum will no longer function properly for those of us who want to use it for Trainz.

Last edited:
Gee i guess I had better put that mask on while walking in the park on my own, who knows, Tony, I might infect the ants , a plant, the grass, the trees...or they may infect me..

The research around the world disputes the issue of mask wearing. Yes they may help if you actually have the virus. In a room full of healthy peeps, they do exactly three fifths of bugger all. They give a false sense of security . Peeps do not wear them correctly or continually touch them. But who am I to challenge that Tony. Now was it not Dr Fauci the leader of CDC in US saying they are not that effective...Many others around the world. I can provide many a link if you wish. The masks are not effective in the majority of cases. As always washing of hands and distancing are better alternatives. In an un ventilated area with many peeps they can be effective, but they really must be the N95 type used in medical settings, together with a face shield.

Here are some stats that you may have more difficulty with Tony...Average age of deaths from covid is...82.5 years of age
Of those ....65% have a co morbidity..
So...mmm 99.9999 % survival rate...? or thereabouts..
Straight from DHHS here in Victoria
And for that we lose our human rights and destroy our economies..?hs per 100,000.Herd immunity as has been followed in Sweden is the way to go...They have had less deaths so far this year than comparable periods in 2017 and 2018, 675 deaths per 100,000. So far 2020 is so far the least deadly year in Swedish history. Covid has not killed enough Swedes to have any noticeable impact on overall mortality....Here in Australia, less peeps have died than same time last year. Covid is not the pandemic that it is being made out. It is more contagious, but most who test positive are either asymptomatic or suffer mild illness. The frail and elderly are the ones to look out for, but then again, they are the ones most at risk from flu or many a disease. Evidence now from testing sewerage that at least up to ten times more peeps have been infected.
Yes definitely go back to pork pies post here at the community...much more intellectually sophisticated subject and in that post we can pretend not to notice the scary monsters conjured up by a media interested in fear mongering to increase profitability via more click bait and the use of such fear by more and more aggressively dictatorial governments. Sheeple ....

Last edited:
Here are some stats that you may have more difficulty with Tony...Average age of deaths from covid is...82.5 years of age

It's not just deaths you have to worry about if you get the COVID-19 virus. A significant number of people who have survived the virus report post-viral syndrome like symptoms that have been dubbed 'Long COVID Syndrome'. Over two decades ago now I developed post viral syndrome after a severe influenza infection and I went on from that to develop full blown Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). Now after two decades I still have some lingering issues with CFS.
Long COVID Syndrome looks to be a lot worse and who knows for how long it will affect COVID survivors' lives.

As to politics and arguments over statistics I couldn't care less. Let's come back to this thread in three years time and see how things went.

My post was about comparing apples with apples and not focussed on co-morbidity and age (which as you point out increase your risks greatly).
I live in Queensland and our idiot Premier won’t let people travel from a bordering state that has had only a handful of cases in the past week.
It’s completely insane and over the top and shows how stupid our State based government system is archaic. But that’s a whole other off topic post.
I just wanted readers to get a different view of the stats so they can make their own judgements of whether they’re more likely to die from cancer or COVID. In Queensland you’d be dead unlucky! ;)

Thanks Tony. We have been living in and continue to live under one of the most oppressive regimes down here in Melbourne for the past 7 months. The reason I raise the mask wearing is that the premier himself admitted that there was no medical reason behind the mandatory mask wearing other than a trade off so we Melbournians can visit regional Victoria...Nonsensical . As is a 25 km travel limit, previously 5 km limit under the harsh lock down. The worst was the curfew from 8 pm till 5 am. Not even in wartime have we in any part of Australia had to endure such a lock down. That particular regulation was deleted when supreme court action was begun as has been the case with political protests. The police down here have been extremely heavy handed and I do hope that if Pallachook is re elected in your state, and you have a second wave, you do not go down this path. Experts around the world have stated that lock downs do not work. They do far more damage than any good.

Aren't you all breaking our community rules ? , it says it in the code of conduct NO POLITICS. and yes tony I'm talking about YOU .
How are you going to stop an outbreak of political topics when the person who actually is running this company is giving us his political views about border closures. You aren't setting us a very good example are you ?
If you are going to set precedents because you personally don't like the current government then create a separate area for politics so the nutters in the forum can go spread their inane conspiracy theories,I can ignore only so many people who want to talk politics and if I ignore you I might very well miss something important about this trains game.....

I look at these non-Trainz posts a bit like the fallacy of composition. If one person stands on a stool, he sees the parade better. Once everyone stands on a stool, their view is no longer desirable. An occasional post is ok. When it gets to be hundreds of them. then the forum will no longer function properly for those of us who want to use it for Trainz.

its actually irretrievably spoiled the experience for me here, Tony is not following his own rules, how in merry hell does he expect anyone to respect the rules when he flaunts them himself ?. Normally l'd just ignore anyone who posts about politics but I can't ignore him .It makes my blood boil that one of the few places where I can get away from the political opinions of my fellow citizens, but it appears that the owner of this company has now decided its ok... Very sad.

Last edited:
My post was about comparing apples with apples and not focussed on co-morbidity and age (which as you point out increase your risks greatly).
I live in Queensland and our idiot Premier won’t let people travel from a bordering state that has had only a handful of cases in the past week.
It’s completely insane and over the top and shows how stupid our State based government system is archaic. But that’s a whole other off topic post.
I just wanted readers to get a different view of the stats so they can make their own judgements of whether they’re more likely to die from cancer or COVID. In Queensland you’d be dead unlucky! ;)

Why did you feel it necessary to make this comment ? Why are you ignoring your own rules ?
The following actions constitute a violation of the Code of Conduct:
The discussion of race, religion and politics;. Whether the discussion or expression falls within this definition will be determined at the discretion of N3V staff and/or N3V appointed forum moderators.

so you can break your own rules if you feel like it ? If i posted this stuff, i know it would be removed by the mods. Nice to know there's a convenient double standard that you can apply at your own discretion..

Ever heard of People in glass houses should not throw stones, dangavel? A quick search for your name shows quite an extensive collection of political and disparaging comments by you toward those who you disagree with politically...One thread had to be cleaned up of all the nasty comments by all and sundry. I recall you being at the forefront with the derogatory statements. If you do not like a post or thread, do not stay around. Simple. That is what I do...Now you feign hurt?...Again, people in glass houses should not throw stones...repeat after me...LOL...

Last edited:
this is the way the Narrow Gauge discussion forum has handled this issue and I think it would be wise the owner of this forum actually did something similar .The person who has brought his views about this virus to the forum is most persistent and he will continue to sow discord and bad feeling as long as he is allowed to do so.

Both times he has posted links to articles that are the work of people who have political views that are far from mainstream. Would you like it if I started posting links to left wing websites here ? Why do we need these sorts of post ? Think of the affect on the trainz community, we mostly get along reasonably well, and the main reason is, we don't stray into contentious topics.
From ng forum
" the impact of the coronavirus on tourist railroads may be significant and an appropriate topic for this forum. However we would ask that any discussions of the impact not drift into speculation about the disease itself, about which very little is known. This place simply is not an appropriate forum to debate different views about a medical issue."

Last edited:
"Both times he has posted links to articles that are the work of people who have political views that are far from mainstream"...LOL. Your opinion. Who appointed you the adjudicator of what is mainstream and what is not?...Dangavel, you sound somewhat totalitarian...Dictatorial..tyrannical...You are the person sowing division and angst. Stop. Your viewpoint is not the only valid one. Everyone has a right to hold a different opinion to yourself. Your past outbursts show your hypocrisy clearly. Stop. Leave the conversation if you cannot handle it. Stop abusing people too, because you maybe losing a debating point. I disagree with some of your points as I am sure others do too. But I do not wish to shut you down. I believe in democratic human rights. To paint anyone who disagrees with you as, in your words, nutjobs...well that is a strategy tried and tested in the most tyrannical regimes in the world. Cancel culture uses this strategy also. Bloody hell, getting stuck into the owner of the business for holding a different viewpoint...

Ever heard of People in glass houses should not throw stones, dangavel? A quick search for your name shows quite an extensive collection of political and disparaging comments by you toward those who you disagree with politically...One thread had to be cleaned up of all the nasty comments by all and sundry. I recall you being at the forefront with the derogatory statements. If you do not like a post or thread, do not stay around. Simple. That is what I do...Now you feign hurt?...Again, people in glass houses should not throw stones...repeat after me...LOL...

I've had a few disagreements with people over trainz related stuff, and its usually with people who deliberately insult others ( and have a history of doing so because of their grudges against NV3) or who tell me I cant say I am annoyed with apple, I'm not perfect by any means , but I have never mentioned my politics here and unlike you ,I have never mentioned any political parties, however, I happen to agree with sensible precautions re covid and I don't think that this is the place to discuss the virus since it has become so divisive.

When you began to accuse me and pware of being left wing because we disagreed with you over some aspect or other of covid conspiracy theory, you got quite nasty, the conversation has been removed along with others, but from memory you made aspersions as to our character, pretty much sounding like a 1950s cold war warrior, but my aim in that thread was to keep the conversation related to Euromodellers recovery from the illness, which IMO was not a place to post fringe theories that cast doubt on it being a real threat or it being a creation of secret global elites ( which was the link that sean2c actually posted) . I do not see why that sort of thing ( whether it is a theory of the left or the right ) has any place here . If you wish to discuss politics why not do it on a political forum ?

Anyway, you wont hear from me again as I'm ignoring you and I suggest you do the same as I have no desire to have any arguments with you about the state of the country or anything else for that matter , we both like trains but as far as i can deduce thats about as far as our mutual interests coincide. .

Dangavel, does not help when you throw abuse matey. Nothing to do with covid or even politics. Just don't be abusive. Full Stop. I do concur with your last statement regarding we both like trains and that is the main common thread between us. Regards and have a nice day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back