TRS19 Platinum Edition Turns everything faulty

BDP

Searchlight Studios
Hello All,

I have recently reinstalled my copy of TRS19 and have imported my Michigan Iron Ore route over. In TANE, none of the assets are faulty but when it was moved to 19, pretty much half the necessary assets, such as textures, are now faulty. They all have the error describing missing .txt files.

So I wanted to start over with a fresh DEM imported from TransDEM. All the PBR TransDEM textures are installed and working. I import the route and it is blank terrain, no textures. The box was checked to show the Topo map image on the grid when it was exported.

Any Help would be appreciated!

Regards,
BDP

Check for open for edit assets and revert all to original.

There's a TANE content update for TRS2019 ensure you have installed that one.

Built-in content from TANE can't be imported directly.

I recommend also checking the DLS for updates.

Where would I find the TANE Content Update?

I updated to the Latest PE build and that fixed the issue with TransDEM.

In the content store, located on the launcher. Look for Additional assets for TANE. These are items that were built in to TANE but not TRS19 and are provided for compatibility with TANE routes in TRS19.

Let's be clear here "not installing all the content required makes things faulty" and "copying built-in content from one build to another" makes everything faulty.

Installing Platinum has no errors. Installing the DLC that comes with Platinum has no errors. Importing content from another version of Trainz, when done correctly should have no errors.

There will be a few items where this does not hold true, but please check this article for more help on importing content.

http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Help:Importing_Content

Back