200 uploads?

Forester1

Yesterday someone uploaded 200 versions of an asset called "number 9", all with different KUID numbers. They all had the letter "A" for a thumbnail. I downloaded 3 at random and they turned out to be the same shack. Is something slipping when someone can upload 200 copies of the same asset? Just curious....

Yes I noticed that also. It has happened before, not sure what they are trying to do. Maybe they are trying to crash the server.

I just took a peek inside the config.txt file. The original asset is by Denlog, aka trainz666. He says something about no commercial use without permission and don't upload elsewhere either without permission.

author "denlog aka trainz666"
contact-website "http://denlog.ucoz.ru/"
license "Free for non commercial use,it is forbidden to diffuse on other sites, without the consent of author.

Someone needs to contact trainz666 and let him know so he can contact N3V Helpdesk.

This is usually done for a placeholder if someone is working on a multiplayer route and the flooding is annoying and should be stopped.

Yes I saw that too and thought it was downright strange. I'm used to daft stuff turning up for version 3.8, but that really took the cake.

Agree probably find its something to do with multiplayer and illegal cloning from yet another "new" unheard of author. 3.6 is rather an unusual version to see as a new upload these days?

Back