Trainz Plus Release Candidate 109646 (Mac) and 109641 (PC)

Just wanted to bump this post as I am still having the same problem where every time I start the game if I am adding track objects I have to delete missing assets and save so they will stick to the track
Still the same assets though none show as missing dependencies or have missing dependencies according to CM
But in this and all the others config only shows "missing night tag as a warning " not an error

See post #19

Dave

Just wanted to bump this post as I am still having the same problem where every time I start the game if I am adding track objects I have to delete missing assets and save so they will stick to the track
Still the same assets though none show as missing dependencies or have missing dependencies according to CM
But in this and all the others config only shows "missing night tag as a warning " not an error

See post #19

Dave

I've been lucky with once I save the route or session into the new version, the problem has gone away for the most part and only had it once afterwards.

I have seen that error as well and it's related to some asset such as DS Factory or some other building that has an incorrect night-mode or missing a night mesh. It is a warning and doesn't appear to affect the performance or anything.

I recommend running an EDR because of your continuous errors. That may fix your problem.

Back