TRS 19 Platinum - 'built-in missing dependencies' [solved]

samplaire

Have anybody encounter this?

TRS19 Platinum, the 105100 clean install. When you download some of the content store free addons you end up with a bunch of 'built-in, missing dependencies' assets in your arsenal. Moreover, when you request to show the dependencies you end with one dependency which is PRESENT and with NO errors (mostly it is <kuid2:37581:1221:4> Generic 4-Axle Wheelsound).

Thw 'download' and 'download this version' contextual menu items are greyed out in ALL of the affected assets.

If I have an asset which is missing dependencies and additionally it has no dependants I get rid of it. But when it's stated as built-in I'm a bit afraid of deleting such...

Reproduceable 100% cases (3 in a row on different machines, each Win10 equipped)

I just ran into that myself yesterday!

I ended up doing a database repair and that cleaned up a bunch. Others I redownloaded stuff again, in my case being Plus, I used the content store. After that, as if this is built in layers, I then checked for updates and downloaded a bunch of updates that fixed more stuff. Eventually, everything straightened out, but the process was neither pretty nor easy for those that don't know how Trainz works and what to do with content.

Sounds like you're missing the TANE extras download (which will be required for that older DLC).

Sounds like you're missing the TANE extras download (which will be required for that older DLC).

That solved the same problem that I was having after the previous update. From the Launcher click the Content Store button, type TANE in the search box and scroll down the list to find Additional TANE Assets for TRS19. Install.

Last edited:
I've been bringing all of my TANE routes into TRS19, I discovered 15 missing (unknown) assets.
Now I have them all.

Thanks for the thread Samplaire and thanks for the solution Tony and Pware :Y:

Hi,
Why somebody added [Solved]? This is not solved at all! not even a 1% of improvenment! all TANE additions are installed from the beginning.

Back