Thread: Instant unload disappeared

Angry Instant unload disappeared

So in trainz 2010 (I think) for Mac and for some reason instant unload is gone now any help would be appreciated.

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

It's there. If you've setup a new session, check the driver commands and check the box next to it.

Outside of that, check that it's not faulty or open for edit, which I doubt is the problem, Content Manager. If so, run a DBR and see if that helps.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 109641

Quote Originally Posted by JCitron View Post
    It's there. If you've setup a new session, check the driver commands and check the box next to it.

Outside of that, check that it's not faulty or open for edit, which I doubt is the problem, Content Manager. If so, run a DBR and see if that helps.
    it’s not in the command list or the content manager. It’s completely gone...

United States of America, California, Port Hueneme

If you type "instant unload" on the box of CM, and it does not show as a built-in asset or installed, do "all content" and or "on Download station". It has to show because it shows to all of us. So, just download it and proceed to set it up normally. A far fetch possibility is that your filters are set for a different built that what you have, and it makes some assets invisible, but I doubt this is the case for a well known command.