D&RG Layouts/Routes.

Besides the Cumbres and Toltec and Durango and Silverton routes, are there any layouts/routes that are of D&RG branches/routes set before 1921? I want to use some for a project I'm doing.

Besides the Cumbres and Toltec and Durango and Silverton routes, are there any layouts/routes that are of D&RG branches/routes set before 1921? I want to use some for a project I'm doing.

To my knowledge there are no others for drg at that period. Some more modern ones tho are moffat tunnel (dls) rollins pass winter (trainzitalia old site). There are work in progress western routes such as the uintah by dangavel, the C&S at carson car shops, and others. Philskene has some western ng and sg western routes that use only dls content and are amazing. They are on the dls themselves.
I apologise for not being able to help you directly but someone might know about a map or route I dont.
Good luck to your search!

You could modify the Timber Ridge update I did earlier this year, its Drgw and although its set in the early 5os, the biggest changes would that you'd have to remove a lot of the vehicles and possibly some businesses . it has old style switches and few auto crossings . The Uintah ,which only has a small DRGW component anyway, is set in the 1930s ( although i have left some early objects in place for those who want to set it earlier then that ) and beyond ( i created an planned extension that was never built which would have extended its life beyond 1939 ) and wont be out for a while anyway .

Back