Swing Music - Bunkhouse

boleyd

I installed a bunkhouse at a coal mine. That was awhile ago. Now, a few weeks later, swing music dated around 1930/40 plays from the bunkhouse in driver mode. I was wondering if anyone else had seen/heard this?

I installed a bunkhouse at a coal mine. That was awhile ago. Now, a few weeks later, swing music dated around 1930/40 plays from the bunkhouse in driver mode. I was wondering if anyone else had seen/heard this?
There's a cabin that plays hillbilly music , but not come across the bunker. I find those items really annoying in game, and if I can hear them in surveyor, I usually turn their sound off, as I do with passenger talk in carriages, it's ok for a minute or two, but hours of loud passengers repeating the same noise pattern over and over at a volume that can be heard over the noise of the train when you are driving, gimme a break !

I remember an early route that was dated to the 20's. There was many areas on the route where 20's jazz would play. I think it was payware from Visual or something like that. I still see some of their buildings on routes from time to time.

Rob

Back