What is this and how do i fix it

kmver

test.jpg

I have found a Database Repair always fixed my similar events. Launcher, under Developer, Rebuild Database. If that does not work then do the samething but hold down the CTRL key when clicking Rebuild. That one can take an up to an hour.

I have found a Database Repair always fixed my similar events. Launcher, under Developer, Rebuild Database. If that does not work then do the samething but hold down the CTRL key when clicking Rebuild. That one can take an up to an hour.
Thanks but did not work.

The boxes are place-holders for missing dependencies. Do a “list dependencies” search on the Route in Content Manager to find out what kuids are missing, then try to find them, on the DLS and elsewhere.

That's similar to what is found on the Settle & Carlisle in T:ANE SP4. No missing dependencies shown, yet there the boxes are. It was possible to determine what one item was; it installed correctly on my test route. The bug report got a response paraphrased as "Huh, we see that. Have to think about it."

:B~)

There is an option in settings for both TANE and TS19 to turn off "Show missing assets". That doesn't solve the problem but at least you won't see it if it is a tree or some other non functional asset.

I looked and they are in my S&C routes as well.

G'day folks

KMVR

The items shown in the screenshot are in fact 'missing dependencies'.
In your screenshot in surveyor the option to 'show' missing deps is turned 'on'
In\On the menu's at the top of the screen, there's an option to DELETE missing deps.
After selecting, save your session

Regards

Len

G'day folks

KMVR

The items shown in the screenshot are in fact 'missing dependencies'.
In your screenshot in surveyor the option to 'show' missing deps is turned 'on'
In\On the menu's at the top of the screen, there's an option to DELETE missing deps.
After selecting, save your session

Regards

Len

Won't that require saving the route as a clone, though? Any way you approach it, it's a mess. Best just to hide missing assets and go on.

:B~)

Back