Good SR Content

josephlaban

Trainz Player
Hello.

My favorite of the Pre-BR big four is the Southern Region. There is a lot of good SR content on the download station like the West Country/Battle of Britain Class, Schools class, King Arthur class, Lord Nelson class, etc. But a lot of this content is in BR liveries. Is there anywhere I can find these locomotives in SR colors, like Malachite green?

-Thanks, josephlaban

(Disclaimer, I am using T:ANE and im not sure if Paulz Trainz content is compatible with T:ANE)

Ive got a few bits and pieces of SR content on the DLS and have more planned. Some is TANE compatible (C8, 700 class, T3, King Arthur) but much is TS19 only.

Last edited:
yeah i have your King Arthur models for T:ANE. they're very good. I wish i had the S15's and SECR N's but not compatible for T:ANE

Welcome Joseph!

It's so good to see a new face interested in SR Content! I promise you will find a lot of people who are interested in the same (including myself)!

Edh6 is by far one of the best freeware content creators that the forums has ever seen! He mostly does Pre-Grouping equipment but as long as I have known him he always does later liveries of locomotives that lasted into Grouping (SR) and Nationalization (BR).

Unfortunately he doesn't do TANE models for the most part anymore. If you really want to get into his new SR content you will have to get TRS19. The UK Version of TRS19 is on sale occasionally in the Trainz Store so I would take a look there from time to time .

Other than that, welcome to the wonderful world of SR Trainz! I hope to see you more around in future! :)

Back