Fatal hard-drive failure.

Stationbeem

Over 60's Club
After suffering a fatal hard-drive failure whilst creating a back-up. I have lost every-thing.

A new hard-drive was installed and windows 10 installed and is up and running.
Downloaded TRS19 with no problems. Auto updated to build 105096 but will not update any further.
Up date stream is set at "trains plus beta."
My back-up files were corrupted no no chance there.

Can any one please help me get up to the latest build.

Thank you in advance for any help received.

Regards Dave.

TRS19 (as you identified it) is not TRS19 Trainz Plus.

Did you start by downloading and installing the retail version of TRS19 or TRS19 Trainz Plus?

that happened to my acer computer this year and I had to take it to Best Buy since my acer computer was stuck on Automatic Repair Loop and Geek Squad could not recover anything and they had to put an 240GB SSD and had to reinstall Windows 10 and now about two Windows 10 updates will not install for me

that happened to my acer computer this year and I had to take it to Best Buy since my acer computer was stuck on Automatic Repair Loop and Geek Squad could not recover anything and they had to put an 240GB SSD and had to reinstall Windows 10 and now about two Windows 10 updates will not install for me

Did you go to the Best Buy on Gunbarrel Road or the Best Buy in Hixon, Tennessee?

Did you go to the Best Buy on Gunbarrel Road or the Best Buy in Hixon, Tennessee?

I went to the one in Hixson, Tennessee and when I found out that they could not recover anything from the hard drive I had to get a hard drive enclosure from Amazon and when I got my new Dell computer in the mail I was able to recover stuff from the old C drive

Last edited:
Well guys problem is solved. The new hard-drive was faulty. It was gating and squealing.
Took it back and they replaced the hard-drive and reimbursed my money, so I got it done for free.
Now up and running to build 109641.

Thanks for your support.

Regards Dave.

Back