Question on Legacy of the BN

bnsfc

Steam Nut
Just wondering what happened to the Legacy of the BN route. I remember that there was plans to expand it modularly like how Midwest grain was, but after the (much loved) V2 remake, there has been nothing. I had kind of forgotten about it until a necro'd thread had some screen shots of either a V3 or expansion.

NOT TRYING TO BE A GIMMI PIG!
I'm just curious as to what happened to it. Unexpected delay? Technical hiccup? Unfortunate meeting of magnet and hard drive?

Hello,
final updates of this route for TANE already ready for release, but we need to testing all stuff for TANE soon and then we will release updates for customers.

Also i'm working on v3 for ts2019. Same route, but will be completely adopted for ts2019. I even can't say any dead line, maybe closer to New Year or a bit later, first quartal of 2021, really a lot of work with full adopting TANE stuff in to the TS2019.
~ Alex

Wearsprada, there's nowhere to pm you so I have to ask here. I'm missing several kuid's by you in Hard Days Work which came with the free BN route I downloaded from JR. Also one by modeltrains.

Back