TS19

BrakemanJake

I'd just like to nominate TS19 as quite possibly the most useless piece of software I have ever purchased! You start a session without a train to drive, how more ridiculous is that!

Er, what session on what route? I've never seen such a session, unless it's quick drive where you select your own from the list.

That happens if you do "Create Session", or if someone provides a default session that lets you put the consist of your choice down and go with it. Generally most sessions have consists that need to be loaded, moved, unloaded, and often worked around other AI trains.

You start a session without a train to drive, how more ridiculous is that!

I think you need to take that up with the session creator and not blame the software for providing creators with the freedom to do that if they so desire. I have never blamed Microsoft for the many useless and extremely painful PowerPoint presentations that I have sat through during my working career.

me too, the ones with tiny blue text on back backgrounds are the worst .......

Also those with the blue text on red backgrounds so the text giggles and jumps all over the place. Then to add insult to injury, we get the stupid animated slide transitions and stupid animations. Snooze while the speaker blabs on for what seems to be hours!

Brakeman Jake. For a challenge, try downloading Philskene's routes and sessions. They will introduce you to Chuck and Joe! :)

Back