First use of Pointz a big thumbs down

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
So I wanted to use my redeem Pointz that I accumulated to get a $10 discount off the UP Heritage Mega Pack so that I would only have to pay $5.99 instead of $15.99. However, when I redeemed my Pointz, it said the coupon only applies with a purchase of $29 or more. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT BEFORE REDEEMING MY POINTZ?! NOW I HAVE TO GO BUY SOMETHING ELSE TO USE THIS COUPON. So I decide to buy the BR Class 14, which had a dependency that was also a dependency for a piece of content from a Thomas the Tank Engine website. However, when I downloaded it, it ended up as an .exe file and N3V FAILED TO PROVIDE A SERIAL NUMBER FOR THE DOWNLOAD. SERIOUSLY?! NOT COOL N3V!

Yeah, I noticed that too. Got excited when it got a certain amount on it, then found out it was only a "dollars-off" coupon for a minimum purchase amount. OK if you are going to spend that much, but I rarely do.

The BR14 has been removed from sale (not sure when it was mistakenly activated). Please contact helpdesk and they'll sort it out for you.
Btw, the reward does tell you the details, and you're also able to use the code at any time in the next year after claiming the reward.

..... and N3V FAILED TO PROVIDE A SERIAL NUMBER FOR THE DOWNLOAD. SERIOUSLY?! NOT COOL N3V!

I know what you mean, I also purchased that, and was never given a serial number for it. Even extracting it from the .exe using the Inno extractor (since it uses Inno and I also use Inno) I could bypass the serial number, but it doesn't so much good when you need the serial to activate it after transferring the .ja file.....

Cheers

Back