New Route

Hi Alco_ --

Looks like it could be interesting. We always need more logging layouts. But it seems to require over 400 dependencies to be downloaded. Before I embark on downloading it, could you provide a few more details? Please.

A few images perhaps. Maybe a map. Narrow gauge or standard gauge? Is it "full" TRS19 -- the new TRS19 track, PBR 3D textures, TurfFX, seasonal, ... ? Any sessions planned?

Most importantly, are all the dependencies either built-in or from the Download Station?

Thanks,
Phil

Last edited:
A map is on the gallery. SG track. Track is auran track dark. Full TRS19, TurfFX used. Most everything is built in or from the DLS. Some locos are payware.

Tried to download it and got this error:
- <NULL> Unable to search asset <kuid:72941:101036>. Your registered products do not grant access to content of this version..

I have never had this before and have downloaded a lot of content. Any suggestions/ideas?

In Content Manager under "Status" I get "Incompatible". I'm at Build 105096 -- that's TRS19 + SP1.

When I right click and select Download I get the same message as chili above.

Phil

It needs SP2? Has SP2 been released for us bare bones TRS19 users (ie those not on Platinum, ... )?

Last edited:
I believe it was an item in the newsletter announcing the beta, asking us not to upload 4.7 assets until release. Somebody must have missed it.
Graeme

I was able to download it (TRS19 SP1). But cannot open it in Driver from CM. Editing the config file to 4.6 allows opening in Driver. However, they are about a score of unkinown assets.

Hi All
There have been a number of changes to the route formats in TRS19 SP2 (and the latest TrainzPlus release). Both are still currently in beta, and as such it is not currently recommended that routes be built/released in these versions until the official release as only those with the beta releases will be able to use the routes. We have however updated the DLS to accept these assets, however this is primarily in preparation for the official release of these updates and as such we do still recommend creators avoid uploading till release.

Regards

My current build number is release assertions 10937 if that explains my route problems. I have a couple of more routes to upload but I'll wait for another patch to come around.
Alco_P-A

Last edited:
If you are going to release routes and/or sessions in build 4.7 that were created using the TRS19 SP2 beta then you will be receiving more complaints and generate more threads with the tile "Route/Session will not load". The next release is likely to be another version of the beta.

I would advise waiting until the full (retail) SP2 is released.

Back