Bdaneal's New Content on the DLS.

shebashetan7

As many of you probably noticed, bdaneal has released updates to two of his steam locomotives to the DLS, the T&NO E-40 (Baldwin heavy 4-4-0) and the D&RGW C-48 2-8-0. I haven't saw anything new on his website on steammachine, but this tells me he's making a comeback for a bit - we'll have to see. Ben hasn't logged in here in 3 years, but he's been working hard.

Last edited:
As many of you probably noticed, bdaneal has released updates to two of his steam locomotives to the DLS, the T&NO E-40 (Baldwin heavy 4-4-0) and the D&RGW C-48 2-8-0. I haven't saw anything new on his website on steammachine, but this tells me he's making a comeback for a bit - we'll have to see. Ben hasn't logged in here in 3 years, but he's been working hard.

its nice to see him updating , if he does remake his stuff to be used in 2019 only I may even be persuaded to use that version of the app.

The revamped E-40 is definitely an improvement! I hope we'll see more of his content updated soon... Now, this is far from certain, but I think tbryson2 might also be making a comeback, but again, not entirely sure when or if...

I'd love it if he made a straight stack version of his 3 ft shay, I could then use it as a substitute for the Uintah early shays as they are very similar.

Back