Issue with locomotive controls

Jinty105

Hello,
I have an issue pertaining to driver controls.
Whenever I load up certain locomotives after changing multiple things such as cabs and enginesounds, In place of the DCC knob, there is text instead saying "No train selected". I can blow the whistle, ring the bell, but the locomotive does not move. I would like to know if there is a solution to this problem.
Thanks.

If you could post the name and KUID of the locomotives, that will help us. It maybe that these locomotives are faulty and don't work properly.

You can find this information in Content Manager. Highlight the locomotives. Press CTRL+C (both keys at the same time) to copy the info, and then paste that here in a new post by pressing CTRL+V.

Welcome to the forums!

I have found that sometimes you just have to move to the train. You have to go up to the menu and select the driver, or sometimes a shift-right-click might move to it. It is definitely not automatic. Also, if you are setting up for "Create session" (TRS2019 speak for Quick Drive), you start out in Surveyor mode, so make sure you switch to Driver mode, sometime that will make it appear

A train requires a driver - perhaps he is missing?
Click on the image bottom left and add a driver, and then add the driver to your loco.

Back