BNSF Butte Subdivision - Alliance NE to Edgemont SD [TBS Version]

Oh man, that is so sad. The worst part is the perpetrators get the route and none of the honest folk, but I guess we all pay the price. But it is your route and your choice, and I still love seeing these screenshots! Great job sir!

What a shame.

I've had issues with Zommer before. He started nagging me for content on Facebook in both comments on my posts in Trainz groups and direct messages (and throwing insults when I tell him "no". If my content is "garbage", why do you want it so badly?), and when I blocked him on Facebook, he followed me here to the forums and started bugging me here. I think I have him blocked here too? I might have to double check.

I was really looking forward to running this route. Unfortunately, a few bad eggs have to ruin everything for everyone. I do hope you reconsider, but I don't blame you if you don't.

Matt

Last edited:
Seconding the the thoughts of the last couple of commentators. The community potentially gets screwed because of the thoughtless actions of a few impatient, selfish knuckleheads. I hope this doesn't dampen your route creating efforts to continue once you are able and get by your injury. If nothing else, I, for one, have very much enjoyed the wonderful screen shots of your routes that you've posted on these threads.

Seems to be the same folk doing this kind of thing again and again but a real shame to hold it from the rest of the community Felix after the amount of work you have done but it is yours to do with as you please in the end but what a shame for the rest of us.
Cheers Mick.:(
P.S Hope your injury is healing anyways mate and ya keeping well.:wave:

But how did WCL - a very well known pirate/thief/bootlegger/sharer for years get it to begin with? Nobody should be surprised by this.

One thing I thought everyone knew for sure is if you want something shared around the train simulator communities give it to WCL.

What a surprise, WCL is a scumbag. More at 11.

Sorry to hear that dipschlitt Zommer and Jeremiah have ruined yet another thing for everyone else.

@NS37 Well, there still are people that don't know every single a**hole in the community by name or can keep track of them. I'm one of them most of the time, having a busy real life and missing stuff like that. He got an old, unfinished and faulty version tho - and Zommer claims he has the full one which only ~10 pretty well known people in Joe's discord server have. So how that happened, i'm not certain yet but it can't mean anything good.

We should all join forces, we got his street adress and hired guns aren't that expensive right? :eek:

Jk...or not. Anyways, thanks for your concern @Mick, Hand's kinda fine, i'm back to work but need a second surgery in a few weeks to get out the wiring holding the bones together, which won't be too much fun

Last edited:
Uh not to sound dumb or anything, but who's WCL and this Andrew Zommer guy? Still a newbie in the TRS community, though I have been playing for a long while.

Flusi, the route looks AWESOME, props to you for making it and giving us videos and images of it.

zommer once contacted me on discord and asked me to send him some reskins of jr stuff i made and when i refused he sent around 100 shots of skins "he did" (stole) and also called me the n slur (i am not black)

good times are being had by all

Uh not to sound dumb or anything, but who's WCL and this Andrew Zommer guy? Still a newbie in the TRS community, though I have been playing for a long while.

Flusi, the route looks AWESOME, props to you for making it and giving us videos and images of it.

They're both people who are infamous for stealing unreleased and payware content and redistributing them(or attempting to) via trades for other content(also usually unreleased or payware) and sharing it among groups of people who engage in the same practice.

Andrew Zommer, also known as CasualHeadshotPro is particularly infamous as he has been doing for it for a long while and is the reason why a lot of assets have never been released and creators have left the community.

Last edited:
Okay, so this here continues now with parts of the Angora Subdivision entering scenery development

bandicam-2022-03-26-00-25-12-939.jpg

2022-03-25-234718.jpg

2022-03-26-000632.jpg

2022-03-26-000729.jpg

Good start there. Is the speed sign next to that signal along the track a private asset? I have a feeling it might be made for TRS19 and up

Thanks! It's a reskin i made out of a socalwb909 speedboard (as far as i remember), did a whole pack of these from 10mph up to 60, including left/right and advance warning versions + the green end boards. They are TRS19 SP4 and up, and indeed are private as i have no permission from the mesh author

2020-11-01-020226.jpg

Last edited:
Back