BNSF Butte Subdivision - Alliance NE to Edgemont SD [TBS Version]

They have helpers in the PBR as that is where EMD and BN first mastered the use of DPU.
Cheers Mick.

They do? Well, then i missed that lol :hehe: I know they had back in the day when BN started the coal operations, but not now. To be fair, i didnt really research that Division though

Thanks @Trainmaster189! Yeah Facebook really started pi**ing me off lately, all ads and "pay to gain more people and boost this post blah blah" so i deleted that alltogether. Sorry :p Now i'm annoying people in Joes Discord (Approach Medium) :eek:

I don't mean to step on this thread.
My all new Powder River Basin route goes to the just west of Moorcroft for the BNSF, and for the UP starts just east of Manville, WY. Not to the level of Felix's route, mainly because I'm not that good, and it's a monster that I'm trying to keep it under control for my computer and sanity?
Felix looks like you've done a great job!
Dean

I don't mean to step on this thread.

How dare you...?

Just Kidding :hehe: So what we are left with is pretty much this right now, correct me if i got that wrong Dean:

bandicam-2021-04-21-15-01-43-607.png

Last edited:
Felix,
That's pretty much it. I ended the south end just past where the Canyon sub goes back to single track(North of Glendo Res.). I've included all mines(Loadouts) on the Orin, Campbell and Reno subs. Track work done, now for what seems like a zillion miles of texturing?
Dean

Last edited:
Is there a way to merge the northeast section of the Orin sub to the northwest portion of your angora sub when completed

Is there a way to merge the northeast section of the Orin sub to the northwest portion of your angora sub when completed

Clearly not, as to Orin the east end of Valley/Northport Jct where it joins Angora the height difference is 310m (1018ft), and to Moorcroft it'd still be 160m (520ft) too high. Thats if the two DEM's are on the same MSL level that is

Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words :) Work on the Angora Sub extension to Bridgeport NE, including the connection to the UP and the BNSF Valley Sub, is under way, but will be limited since i return to work on the real Railroad on Tuesday. Meanwhile half a dozen people are testing, reporting - and just driving and having fun - on the Butte :p

2021-04-18-230108.jpg

2021-04-18-232811.jpg

No it is not, WCL here on the forums (otherwise known as JTrane elsewhere) shared it without permission to a well known illegal distributor of Trainz content (Andrew Zommer/Casualheadshotpro). So no, no one's getting anything anymore, thats for sure.

No it is not, WCL here on the forums (otherwise known as JTrane elsewhere) shared it without permission to a well known illegal distributor of Trainz content (Andrew Zommer/Casualheadshotpro). So no, no one's getting anything anymore, thats for sure.

Great job, WCL, great job. (Insert slow clap meme here.)

Back