BNSF Butte Subdivision - Alliance NE to Edgemont SD [TBS Version]

Thanks everyone! Progress is at 99% now, less than one mile remaining.

2021-01-09_185949.jpg

2021-01-09_190221.jpg

The route is really great! Please, don't tease us anymore and make it available to all, even if it will be payware, i would buy it definitively.

Last edited:
Alright, I'll hand you my wallet. Just take what you want.

That route looks incredible!

Matt

Just curious, the subject for the thread mentions it is the "TBS version". Does that mean it is TheBackShops version, or does it mean something else. Either way, are you intending more than one version? Maybe you mentioned something somewhere in the thread and I am not seeing it. Could also the TheButteSubdivision, but then I don't know what any other version would be. Thank you for letting us watch your creation of the gorgeous midwest portrait!

Yes, its a Backshops project for now. Time Versions should be 2020 and maybe a 1990 or earlier one later. My own personal Version is a bit more advanced, and will feature AI Traffic, objects i have no permission to give out and such - things i cant release.

This has been one of the finest projects I've followed. No matter what, don't stop taking shots on this route, as I really enjoy looking at all the action this route has to offer. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Very well done, Felix. You gave me some flashbacks from some storm-chasing trips I took out there back in 2008 and 2013 respectively. That uncanny feeling of being there came over me with some of your screenshots. The fast freights, yeah, seeing a 135 car coal train zip along at 65 mph is breathtaking! I have a story I can tell you someday if you want to hear it, but I won't derail your thread with it.

Thank you everyone! Sorry for the late reply, i've been back at work since 8th January, driving freight trains through germany. Well John, sure i'd like to hear it :) Also, loads are 45/50mph, empties are 60mph at max which they rarely reach due to the max 2 engines on line and N7 policies :D

So for now, no further updates on the line...have a picture of me driving an intermodal to Basel CH instead (the one greeting) :hehe:

Bellinzona3.jpg

It's been awesome following the development of this route and to see it finished (especially the shots of Alliance) I would love to get it! :Y:

Back