New (old) Free Railroad book at Project Gutenberg

Forester1

The new book is by James O. Fagan and is titled "Confessions of a Railroad Signalman". It is a discussion of U.S. railroad safety in the steam era and has several vintage photographs of various collisions and derailments. It was originally published in 1908. See it here: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/63374

Hi Forester1,

Thanks for info,

I'm on a Road Trip in Colorado to see some extended family members.....I'll check this out when I get home........Looks very interesting.......:cool:

Hi Blue! Wonderful time of year for your trip! This is a downloadable ebook if you are using a computer, tablet, kindle, nook or other ebook reader. They have several formats at the link I posted. But then you probably do not care to be reading right now with all that scenery!

Hi Blue! Wonderful time of year for your trip! This is a downloadable ebook if you are using a computer, tablet, kindle, nook or other ebook reader. They have several formats at the link I posted. But then you probably do not care to be reading right now with all that scenery!

Thanks so much, I am excited to check it out, I do use Kindle too......But you are right, I am lost in Mother Natures wonder up here. I don't think I have ever seen such Colorful Trees and Shrubs other than Boston and New Hampshire areas.........:D

I bookmarked this so I can do it once I make it home........:wave:

Back